VN Ren'Py Abandoned Faction Paradox [v0.4] [AlistairV]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
You play as a new member of the Faction Paradox. A cult dedicated to breaking down the laws set by the Time Lords. After unlocking the full capabilities of your ship, you must travel throughout the galaxy conquering the planets.

The game will currently focus on one girl as it is partly a slave training game. She becomes your companion and as the story goes on you will be given the chance to train her up as you wish.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-17
Release Date: 2019-06-17
Version: 0.4
Developer: AlistairV
Censorship: None
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Cheat Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

3.PNG S3.PNG 1.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Incase anyone's wondering: It's a parody of Doctor Who. It'd have been cool if he stuck with the Doctor's original companions though (memorable ones like Amy, Rose etc) and implemented them in.

Reactions: joeblow7314

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Ugh forget this. The space ship controls were confusing. Eventually got to the school but its... very unpolished gameplay wise.

AlistairV

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks for the upload mods!

Ugh forget this. The space ship controls were confusing. Eventually got to the school but its... very unpolished gameplay wise.
This game was made for people who are interested in the Doctor Who concept hence the way the controls were made. I'm trying to stimulate the Tardis flying experience and if anything, i feel as though the piloting is very lackluckster.

That said, all the information you need is in the game should you choose to read it.

Incase anyone's wondering: It's a parody of Doctor Who. It'd have been cool if he stuck with the Doctor's original companions though (memorable ones like Amy, Rose etc) and implemented them in.
Yeah I had originally thought of this but currently Doctor Who is quite controversial right now and with the lack of games it has made under it's name, I wouldn't want to risk getting noticed by the BBC.

I think I'm going to play this simply because the guy just created his patreon page and no one has posted anything there yet lol. He's asking for opinions.
I'm not too worried about this. It's my first build for a side project that I'm creating simply for fun. I'm making this as a passion type of thing and will update quite frequently.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
This game was made for people who are interested in the Doctor Who concept hence the way the controls were made. I'm trying to stimulate the Tardis flying experience and if anything, i feel as though the piloting is very lackluckster.

Yeah I had originally thought of this but currently Doctor Who is quite controversial right now and with the lack of games it has made under it's name, I wouldn't want to risk getting noticed by the BBC.
personally i'm glad someone's making a doctor who based trainer game,it's a shame there might not be any of the known companions in there,but you could possibly include some of the lesser known women,like,say the doctor's daughter jenny,she was only in it for one episode after all.

AlistairV

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
personally i'm glad someone's making a doctor who based trainer game,it's a shame there might not be any of the known companions in there,but you could possibly include some of the lesser known women,like,say the doctor's daughter jenny,she was only in it for one episode after all.
Thanks man!

Yes I could definitely do Jenny. I just plan to focus on one girl at a time so that players can really get a feel of the slave training aspect instead of adding multiple girls like many games do.

But honestly I'm just glad that I get the chance to make this sort of game. I live for Doctor Who haha.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks man!

Yes I could definitely do Jenny. I just plan to focus on one girl at a time so that players can really get a feel of the slave training aspect instead of adding multiple girls like many games do.

But honestly I'm just glad that I get the chance to make this sort of game. I live for Doctor Who haha.
doctor who is an amazing show,watch it every year,hell i've even got all of the new who series on box set dvd apart from the most recent one,which i plan on getting soon.

i understand wanting to focus on one woman at a time,it makes sense,but do try and include some of the one off women like jenny,hell,astrid peth from that christmas special with the flying titanic could also work,plus,there's that cute nerdy geek girl osgood who would be fun to train.

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
An interesting concept, and good artwork. I can't stand the 'companion' girl though. At all. I have no desire to treat her nicely or entertain her spoiled behavior. If the training isn't particularly harsh or mean-spirited, or at least has the option to be, this game's probably going to be one that simply isn't for me.

Reactions: swmas and AlistairV

HenrikIbsen

Aug 24, 2017
Just who is this doctor anyway? I only saw the Avengers 1 and 2. (Just kidding) Pixel art is always cool

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes