73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdsadfsafs

Jun 15, 2021
Can we have little and fluent conversation of the build card limit on this game and is there work around way to bybass it? I've had added lot of cards and i notice that hs2 game loading and also loading characters in game gets lots slower compared to how it used to be with less cards. Been trying to find culprit what causes it to happen.

At first i thought it was because certain mods being loaded and causes heavy load but now i notice that it's not true, because i deleted all mods from library and card still loading very slow. So anyone knows if there way to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Meidusha

elobavy

Sep 10, 2019
I've had added lot of cards and i notice that hs2 game loading and also loading characters in game gets lots slower compared to how it used to be with less cards. Been trying to find culprit what causes it to happen.
Especially big cards (some cards are > 50Mb) will slow things down. Overlays, etc are stored in the card. As far as I can tell, any time you go to load a card, it parses all of them in the folder. The work around I am using is to put all large cards into subfolders, so they aren't loaded by default, only if I drill down to that folder.

I would like to hear if anyone has better solutions though

Reactions: Meidusha

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
I would like to hear if anyone has better solutions though
I use HS1, and I have over 1,000 cards. My solution? At any given time, I move around 970 of those cards to another folder outside of the game structure, so the game recognizes only the 30 cards left, and it works like a charm. Whenever I want a card from those other 970, I just move cards out of my current game (into that external folder), and I bring cards from that folder into the game folder. This is particularly useful when fusing cards. Making a fusion with 1000 cards in your directory is just crash central.

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Can we have little and fluent conversation of the build card limit on this game and is there work around way to bybass it? I've had added lot of cards and i notice that hs2 game loading and also loading characters in game gets lots slower compared to how it used to be with less cards. Been trying to find culprit what causes it to happen.

At first i thought it was because certain mods being loaded and causes heavy load but now i notice that it's not true, because i deleted all mods from library and card still loading very slow. So anyone knows if there way to fix this? Thanks in advance.
i had this same issue just seprate them into seprate folders within the female folder and your golden

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes