5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

famicom9x

Dec 12, 2018
The replacement is in the OP, the asset section:

Releases - https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-releases.95/
Requests - https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-requests.96/
lack so many mods on mega thread, for example it only have 39 mods on all illusion games and only single mod every post, in this thread only for hs1 and hs2 members haave shared hunders of mods and maybe more. and some members make a mods pack that help me download all mods without headache
ask krorus123 for a discord invite and use the same nickname as the one in F95 when you're on the server.
i sent message 2 days ago and still doesnt get any answer. btw i like forum much more than an discord channel, like hongfire before and f95 today, animesharing too (although i think this site is dead) , never like Social network like discord but if members on this thread decided to move to it i will come in too , .

Reactions: emiel24 and Gulman

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
lack so many mods on mega thread, for example it only have 39 mods on all illusion games and only single mod every post, in this thread only for hs1 and hs2 members haave shared hunders of mods and maybe more. and some members make a mods pack that help me download all mods without headache

i sent message 2 days ago and still doesnt get any answer. btw i like forum much more than an discord channel, like hongfire before and f95 today, animesharing too (although i think this site is dead) , never like Social network like discord but if members on this thread decided to move to it i will come in too , .
The thread will be closed, not deleted, everything here will still be available, the only difference is that new (and old if possible) stuff be posted and requested there where is much easier to find, so we people won't need to come here and ask in every page for links of Jill or Next Gen Shaders.

emiel24

May 13, 2021

I also like thread sites more than discord so it's a shame this thread is going to be locked. I'd love to join the discord too but I don't think I have much of a chance getting an invite since I've been just a lurker here and it took the thread closing for me to post :(

• Sad
Reactions: liutu

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
The thread will be closed, not deleted, everything here will still be available, the only difference is that new (and old if possible) stuff be posted and requested there where is much easier to find, so we people won't need to come here and ask in every page for links of Jill or Next Gen Shaders.
And how is having 100 threads for mods of the same creator any useful, at least lets have threads based on creators not individual mods. If someone got a socks mods need a whole ass thread for it just seems silly.

I still think the solution to this is seperate HS1 & HS2 Thread. Dunno how is that hard to understand dunno what seems to be the problem to achieve this, instead of whatever this idea is you guys have that literally no one has liked so far.

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
And how is having 100 threads for mods of the same creator any useful, at least lets have threads based on creators not individual mods. If someone got a socks mods need a whole ass thread for it just seems silly.

I still think the solution to this is seperate HS1 & HS2 Thread. Dunno how is that hard to understand dunno what seems to be the problem to achieve this, instead of whatever this idea is you guys have that literally no one has liked so far.
yes, they don't accept the members' idea, sad to see.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

More useful than having the same links among 6k other random posts.

Again, we have several reasons to move to a new better format:

1. It's the same standard we use for everything else in the forum, games, comics, animations, Daz assets, tools, mods, etc all get released as thread and use a request format when viable, except for this and the VaM thread that is going through this same process.

2. Organization, it's much easier to find stuff if you can search for the names, instead of going through dozens of random posts of people talking about said assets to find the links.

3. The links themselves, even if you find what you want, there's still the problem of dead links, which is much less likely in actual threads with multiple hosts.

4. Tags, prefixes, LU make it much easier to navigate using the full extent of the forum's tool, also makes people able to follow certain tags to only be notified for new threads of the kind they want are posted.

5. This is the single creator thread, it failed.

Reactions: insimgnia

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017

1. It's the same standard we use for everything else in the forum, games, comics, animations, Daz assets, tools, mods, etc all get released as thread and use a request format when viable, except for this and the VaM thread that is going through this same process.

2. Organization, it's much easier to find stuff if you can search for the names, instead of going through dozens of random posts of people talking about said assets to find the links.

3. The links themselves, even if you find what you want, there's still the problem of dead links, which is much less likely in actual threads with multiple hosts.

4. Tags, prefixes, LU make it much easier to navigate using the full extent of the forum's tool, also makes people able to follow certain tags to only be notified for new threads of the kind they want are posted.

Problem is you guys are putting in extra steps to this, that most people won't go through. The biggest thing you are losing is the interaction between people. I agree with you this thread is a mess 2 games mixed together its all over the place. I wouldn't say it failed since it has 400pages and tons of interaction between. I see you guys are closing the VAM Thread now too, last i checked it said it would remain open. I guess now you are enforcing it site wide.

We will see how it all goes. BTW the Assets Request section is missing tags and has 1.000 threads not tagged.

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018

This thread has 318 pages, yeah for sure it looks like it failed :FacePalm::KEK::KEK:

Just a piece of advice: stop pretending you guys know what's better for others.

No one asked for the Ill thought changes being made.

I'm sure most of us liked the way things were.

Anyway, I'm out, see everyone else on Discord (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes