73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

junkit

May 26, 2020
Replacing mm_base.unity.3d broke my default characters. Is there a way to use the mods without changing the original file?
its why you need to have a backup of the original mm_base.unity.3d file somewhere in case his crappy mods do something to your game file. its good to have backups of stuff like this handy for when something goes wrong.. never replace a file, without having created a backup for it first.

wubdubbogg

Jul 24, 2020
You don't need to replace the original base file, it actually doesn't affect xyth's characters.
Good to know, thanks. I made a backup and tried with Xyth's, but if it doesn't affect his characters, I don't see the need. So I'll come back to the old one.

FangTastic

Aug 8, 2021
Hello everybody, I new a newbie registered recently, wondering if anybody has Star Ocean 4 Reimi [playhome] mode made by ELYSIUM
1629600208106.png
Thanks in advance !

suits and cats

Mar 8, 2021
QQ before the thread dissapears into the abyss, did anyone ever make any voice mods for HS2 H-scenes? Feels like theres a gap in the market for additional voices and options

shiromarui

Dec 9, 2019
Im really late with the Exclusive mod pack rabbit hole (thank you btw!) But man, using Gdrive is a hella lot of zipping marathon. If only someone put this in torrent..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: krorus123

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
QQ before the thread dissapears into the abyss, did anyone ever make any voice mods for HS2 H-scenes? Feels like theres a gap in the market for additional voices and options
there are i beleve its called 3dsfx i got it at the offical discors look there , you can add male kissing sounds male moans females moans thrust sounds of different impacts and speed its actaully really awesome mod adds alot to the scenes

Reactions: suits and cats
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes