4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a WT mod to show which choices are the good path or the bad path. Unless, there's no bad and evil path and you can choose anything without consequences. At the beginning, the purple or black mist lady seemed like an evil person or was it just me?

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
this looks like a blatant steam money grab, updates are very short and quite pointless. the spelling is way worse than mine plus this is the second game he has going and it just goes to show he can't do both at the same time
This update was supposed to be much bigger than what was posted, but unfortunately my videocard died last month. I already have around 500~ renders ready on Daz and texts for 8 more scenes that should have been released together with this one. But since I ran out of cards, I spent a few hundred dollars on rented VMs and rendered as much as I could with them. My new video card should arrive mid-month so I can render the rest and update by early May.

Really, it was something I didn't expect, unforeseen events happen... But everything will work out in the end.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
wtf was that, took less than 5 minutes (being generous) to read through from the last update. If you have computer trouble just say something instead of releasing something like that, could have put it into whatever the next update would have been once you got back on track.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
So I finally tried this and holy hell is it annoying to go through. I want to click through on my pace, not the pace of random pauses.

Seriously, things like this
Code:
    gn "TODAY'S RITUAL IS DIVIDED INTO TWO PARTS..."
    hide ch1sc4_img07
    show ch1sc4_img06
    with dissolve
    hide ch1sc4_img06
    show ch1sc4_img07
    with dissolve
    gn "IN THE FIRST PART, [mcname!u] WILL BE TAKEN INTO THE FOREST, WHERE HE WILL FACE A CHALLENGE OF COURAGE AND SKILL." 
    hide ch1sc4_img07
    show ch1sc4_img06
    with dissolve
    pause 0.25
    hide ch1sc4_img06
    show ch1sc4_img07
    with dissolve    
    gn "HE WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO RETURN TO THE TRIBE WHEN HE HAS FACED AND DEFEATED A GREAT WILD BEAST."
make the game painful to play, especially since there's not really even a difference between those two pictures. There's a dude who's expression might change slightly but because he's so far away there's possibly 10 pixels that are slightly different.

Just go with this
Code:
    gn "TODAY'S RITUAL IS DIVIDED INTO TWO PARTS..."
    hide ch1sc4_img07
    show ch1sc4_img06
    gn "IN THE FIRST PART, [mcname!u] WILL BE TAKEN INTO THE FOREST, WHERE HE WILL FACE A CHALLENGE OF COURAGE AND SKILL."
    hide ch1sc4_img07
    show ch1sc4_img06
    gn "HE WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO RETURN TO THE TRIBE WHEN HE HAS FACED AND DEFEATED A GREAT WILD BEAST."
and it's instantly infinitely more enjoyable.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
This update was supposed to be much bigger than what was posted, but unfortunately my videocard died last month. I already have around 500~ renders ready on Daz and texts for 8 more scenes that should have been released together with this one. But since I ran out of cards, I spent a few hundred dollars on rented VMs and rendered as much as I could with them. My new video card should arrive mid-month so I can render the rest and update by early May.

Really, it was something I didn't expect, unforeseen events happen... But everything will work out in the end.
god forbid RL should happen... i'll find something really worth while complaining about after i play it...maybe, depends on what going on in my RL.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Doesn't load with URM, just fyi.

This happens because the dev broke Ren'Py itself by using the "adv" for a transformation.
You could fix this by opening the file "game/images.rpy" and change "adv" in line 266 and line 95 to something else.
"adv_fix" for example:
Code:
Line 95: text "{b}Click when the gold dot reaches the center.{/b}" at adv_fix
Code:
Line 266: transform adv_fix:

https://f95zone.to/threads/universa...d-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-13414052

Also the constant pauses between each new text line are really annoying.
I had to go remove a thousand+ "with dissolve" and "pause 0.25" lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draugo

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hi, good luck to you dev with the steam release, apparently you have a hard stance against netorare :(
no problem i will support 3dcg AVNs devs any way i can and i have this and the wild west one but will only try them if you decide to include pregnancy content at least
Screenshot (14).png

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes