4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Once again I'm finding myself asking this question. Is it prudent having a second game before first one's finished, let alone the other game being barely a year old
i concur. splitting focus always slows progress. also doubles the length of funding and commits those that do to funding a project they may not want, so also risks some pulling out. all negative from my point of view.

each to their own but since 2016 i cannot recall any dev splitting focus and still churning them out without dropping update rate or size. it's too much self imposed pressure over a long time with no wiggle room to buffer the consequences

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Dude, I download the game just because of this screenshot and she is not a LI :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hey man, don't be sad. As it is a fantasy game, it can be added to the story later if you want. Anyway, I rendered some extra images of her for you! Hope you like it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fantasy? Monsters? is that a dragon on the second image? whatever it is, I think I'm in lol. Will there be some kind of magic, aura or whatever involved? From what I read in the thread, I think I'll wait for a few more updates b4 playing though.

Good luck dev/s

THX
Yes, it's a dragon! In the next update it will be animated in webm. This is just the first release, but there is much more to come!

I don't know if the question is appropriate, but here goes:
Will there be incest?
Not yet at the moment, but even I, who is the developer, have a crush on MC's mother hahaha

covertanon

Oct 24, 2017
I didn't understand the part where Luna stops the MC from killing the enemies and then is mad that they got away. It seems like an interesting story though.

Reactions: PiggyNose

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Just found this game, looks interesting but does anyone know how to unlock the first gallery image? I swear I've pressed every choice and it's alternative but I still can't see whatever that first lewd scene is supposed to be o_O

Reactions: PiggyNose

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Just found this game, looks interesting but does anyone know how to unlock the first gallery image? I swear I've pressed every choice and it's alternative but I still can't see whatever that first lewd scene is supposed to be o_O
Decline Astrid's invitation, go upstairs to Luna, then Peek, think that should do it.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes