4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
PiggyNose

I suggest you lower the music volume on the age check page and the main menu. Blasting the shit out of it at 400% or whatever before players can access the properties section and lower it themselves isn't a great way to start off.

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Patch 0.11 will be released next week. I expanded the existing scenes from Chapter 1, with dialogue extensions, extra scenes and improvements to existing animations and images. The beginning of chapter 2, which is already in production, will also be presented. I'm still thinking about which combat system to use for future battle scenes, turn-based or clicking at the right time. Suggestions are welcome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lepradus

Oct 24, 2022
Tis shit good, the plot is kinda funny and the prologue looks hasted. With the meditation scene I was just "Eeh?" like what was I watching and reading.

• Red Heart

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
It seemed really promising at first, but I feel like the second half of the prologue felt phoned in. Please re-write it, this has so much promise.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I assume with the bear hunting trial the dark witch looking lady is actually the bad sorcereress ?

So i said nope to her power increase suggestion

And i gues the mc his mom is his good power increase or some sorts

But i might be wrong

Jun 21, 2023
Really not a fan of sand box. Most are grinding doing same thing or go somewhere in certain time for certain events. But dragons and magic are amazing to pass out on
Hope there's a VN version.
You should also mentioned possible future tags to let people know what they are getting into.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Based on the images I wouldn't be unhappy if this was one of those games where MC's head is hidden at all cost. Seriously, why did you decide to use that stupid haircut for the MC. It's bad enough in modern times but for a medieval game it's atrocious.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Capture1.png

???
lol

---------------

Good job so far even though I've just barely started..

Especially great job with the small file size.

All the images are pretty dark and parts are hard to see, at
least on my computer.

Best of Luck!
Cheers

Last edited:

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Will this have harem
The harem will be optional, you can choose throughout the game who you want to get involved with or not. A single girl or many.

I assume with the bear hunting trial the dark witch looking lady is actually the bad sorcereress ?

So i said nope to her power increase suggestion

And i gues the mc his mom is his good power increase or some sorts

But i might be wrong
She will offer you power more times throughout the game, in the future we will know if she is evil or not.

PiggyNose I'm seeing combat, rpg.
is this sandbox or point and click game?
The current combat system is the type where you click at the right time.

1709851180695.png

The game will not be a Sandbox, it will be a non-linear VN (With different routes).

I'm still studying ways to make this system more dynamic, with attack combos, different types of magic, etc... But this will be improved in future updates according to player feedback.

Mac version doesn't work
Can you show me what error appears so I can fix it?

Based on the images I wouldn't be unhappy if this was one of those games where MC's head is hidden at all cost. Seriously, why did you decide to use that stupid haircut for the MC. It's bad enough in modern times but for a medieval game it's atrocious.
I chose to leave a large part of the game in the first person view, with some scenes in third person. The MC with ugly, skinny hair was intentional, as there will be time-skips throughout the game where the MC will "age" and become stronger to reach the final look.

View attachment 3419658

???
lol

---------------

Good job so far even though I've just barely started..

Especially great job with the small file size.

All the images are pretty dark and parts are hard to see, at
least on my computer.

Best of Luck!
Cheers
Some images were indeed a little dark, I intend to improve them in the next post-processing update.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
The current combat system is the type where you click at the right time.

View attachment 3420909

The game will not be a Sandbox, it will be a non-linear VN (With different routes).

I'm still studying ways to make this system more dynamic, with attack combos, different types of magic, etc... But this will be improved in future updates according to player feedback.
I'm personally hate sandbox and point and click games.
Like Go talk to a person, check, find out hidden object , again go back, talk, these are really annoying. Again same thing over and over.

You said make this system more dynamic, with attack combos, different types of magic, etc...
Always welcome new ideas and improvements.

Of course it's your game just please don't overdo it. Make it simple visual novel as much.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
I'm personally hate sandbox and point and click games.
Like Go talk to a person, check, find out hidden object , again go back, talk, these are really annoying. Again same thing over and over.

You said make this system more dynamic, with attack combos, different types of magic, etc...
Always welcome new ideas and improvements.

Of course it's your game just please don't overdo it. Make it simple visual novel as much.
I'm also a little fed up with sandboxes haha. This game will be a VN, completely based on choices like the old ones were. As for the minigames, there is an option to disable them when starting a new playthrough before the prologue. This won't affect anything in the story itself.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
I'm also a little fed up with sandboxes haha. This game will be a VN, completely based on choices like the old ones were. As for the minigames, there is an option to disable them when starting a new playthrough before the prologue. This won't affect anything in the story itself.
I'm just started now looks good.
yep there is a option to disable mini-games.
For who don't play mini-games.

I wish you Good Luck for Your game :love:

• Red Heart

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah i aint trusting that dark witch at the bear hunt thing simply caus it seems to convenient to show up giving the mc power ..probally trying to influence him

While straigt after the mc his parents show up being like the good angel kinds

So until i know the dark brooding witch is on the good side ill stick with saying nope to her power gifting

Also the game is semi harem ?

But during the celebrating party u basicly have to choose to go with the blonde lady u meet at the bonfire or ur childhood female friend

Shame we cant do both events at the same party

Caus would love to make both into my harem :ROFLMAO:

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
The girls looks awesome, but the MC looks like a kid. I know he is young, but he is supposed to be a warrior, so some muscles would be nice on him.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes