3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am still pretty new with Daz 3D (a few weeks in) and would like to know if there is any resource that walks through creating a halfway reasonable shower scene. Thanks so much.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
1.- what are "legacy" products? I see some assets have the normal, the HD and the "legacy" file.
I do not remember seeing that. It must not be very important :D Maybe the core files ?
2.- What means, before some asset's names, the word "FW", "FWSA", "FWSP" or "FWF"? is it the developers name???
Yes.
3.- Installing assets, more of them have two files, one named "DZ" and another named "POSER". I do not work with Poser.... Do I need to install the Poser file too???
No. Let's say that in 99.99% of the time you won't have to install the poser's files (I like to keep a margin of error, just in case:D)

kanwa

May 13, 2017
Hey guys :) So I've search over this topic for a link to DAZ studio and only found one (V4.6.2) but it seems that daz is actually at V4.10. Do you use some crack version of DAZ studio pro ? If yes, is there a thread in the forum where I can found a link to download it ? (Sorry for bad english, not my first language)

fitboy

May 8, 2018
i am new to daz
and for some reason the genitalia doesn't appear under anatomy tag ....
i downloaded dicktator and genitalia tool box for males (still no genitalia
should i download specific plugin or addon ??

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
did you d/l the correct genitalia for the correct figure you want to use?
IE: if your using a gen 3 figure, you need the gen 3 version of dicktator and so on....
also, installed correctly?

Reactions: fitboy

fitboy

May 8, 2018
did you d/l the correct genitalia for the correct figure you want to use?
IE: if your using a gen 3 figure, you need the gen 3 version of dicktator and so on....
also, installed correctly?
i am using genesis 8 and i cannot find all the manually installed assets (like genital tool box) in the application
i am sure that i have installed them correctly

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
1. DAZ Studio's viewport has an issue with multiple transparencies. Try doing a test render if the hair shows up. If it doesn't, try replacing the shader of the glass. You're using Iray, right?

2. If it's a single prop, try going to the surfaces tab and look for the walls. See if you can set the opacity to zero. If it's not listed in the surfaces, you have to go use the geometry editor.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I thought I had done a test render, when I sent the message (which I replaced with 'nevermind'). After I posted the initial message, I did a test render and found out that the hair was visible in the render, while missing in the viewport. I guess that's a lesson to me not to be too hasty in assuming things. I really don't want to get rid of the wall because it has water shading that makes it appear that the shower is running, which fixed the other problem I was facing I will post it here for fun so the end results can be seen.

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys, help me out, please, how to choose a shell in the M_Texture Wizard? I just get to the point where I put it on the genitals, but after that, according to the instructions, I need to choose it, but I don’t understand how to do it, help me if it’s not difficult :cry:

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Hi guys, help me out, please, how to choose a shell in the M_Texture Wizard? I just get to the point where I put it on the genitals, but after that, according to the instructions, I need to choose it, but I don’t understand how to do it, help me if it’s not difficult :cry:
you can find it under the genitalia parts on the right side of the screen in the (scene) section

Reactions: ZeroBOY

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
you can find it under the genitalia parts on the right side of the screen in the (scene) section
Oh, in general, thanks, I really found where the shell, but wet maps are not loading, I mean that it seems to be loading, but nothing changes (((

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am pretty much completely new to Daz3D, and have been playing around with a bunch of stuff. I've gotten pretty comfortable with posing and morphing and all of that stuff but when I try to move on to some of the more kinky stuff like putting a female and a male into a sex scene (Genesis 3 models for both), and I use either pre-loaded poses or poses I make myself, I can't seem to have the male genitalia enter either orally or vaginally smoothly, like it will just look like the penis is not properly fitted. Is there a way for me to pair like vagina with penis or penis with mouth in order for them to actually look connected and smooth?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am pretty much completely new to Daz3D, and have been playing around with a bunch of stuff. I've gotten pretty comfortable with posing and morphing and all of that stuff but when I try to move on to some of the more kinky stuff like putting a female and a male into a sex scene (Genesis 3 models for both), and I use either pre-loaded poses or poses I make myself, I can't seem to have the male genitalia enter either orally or vaginally smoothly, like it will just look like the penis is not properly fitted. Is there a way for me to pair like vagina with penis or penis with mouth in order for them to actually look connected and smooth?
I asked the same question in a thread and got some suggestions that might help with this.

Thread Link:

There is sex poses you can get a hold off and below is a link to a asset release right here on forum

renderotica will have more of what you are looking for am sure, but it costs, might find it in asset release on F95

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote