• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Let me get your enjoyment of that popcorn started: you can get NTR haters fired up even while avoiding the specific points required to be considered NTR because it's not about if you & target are officially 'together' and labeled so, it's about if you both want *Only* eachother it's about Your *insert title* being taken from you or hurting you intentionally.

I'm not trying to redefine what ntr is, I'm just stating Why people who are against it feel that way, I feel the 'we took a break so I could go fuck someone else & so it's not ntr' thing is cheap AF....But I'll never even be mad at ntr games anymore bc its this simple for me irl: if your woman cheats on you ( & you don't have it coming) let the skank live her best Ho life & hope she catches SyphiGhonnHerpeAids, if she was tricked Into it....well can't be with someone Sooo dumb that I've got to worry about her being talked onto another dudes cock. See fellow ntr dislikers? Easy fix :LOL:

Now I have to play this eventually just to see how ima hate a cock-hopping ho sack, hell I may just have to eat my words....doesn't happen very often but once in many moons there's a well enough written reason why cheaters can be forgiven but unlikely.

Good luck Dev, i hope i Do like it & can see past whatever that is gonna be ^

Reactions: Tiur and Vortex@

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
I don't know for others players but the text in the middle of the screen hidding the characters/scene is very annoying & break the gameplay... even more during sex scene where you see nothing at all (& no H key don't make the joke, it only break the flow)
Also the animation of the menu buttons make me nauseous...
Tried it one to not die idiot but will not came back.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
This is going to be fun. I won't play the game, not only because of what's to come but because the sister model was hit with a 10kg hammer on the nose, but i'll definitely check the thread. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
This is going to be fun. I won't play the game, not only because of what's to come but because the sister model was hit with a 10kg hammer on the nose, but i'll definitely check the thread. :ROFLMAO:
You forgoth her skin color change also... once dark, once whited, then again dark

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
... Only gripe I have so far is the narrative text. It's outlined, I assume to make it easier to read, but it isn't as clear as a text box....
Same issue, very hard to read the narrative text the way it is formatted.
This is barely legible, it should be in a text box at the bottom, where you can add a darkened background to make it easy to read.

ggggg.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't know for others players but the text in the middle of the screen hidding the characters/scene is very annoying & break the gameplay... even more during sex scene where you see nothing at all (& no H key don't make the joke, it only break the flow)
Also the animation of the menu buttons make me nauseous...
Tried it one to not die idiot but will not came back.
Middle Mouse button works for me, don't scroll, click it.

The text in the center IS the story, without it there's no "gameplay"

Peace :(

Reactions: PapaPhat

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So which is it?
Both.

A kinetic story with a visual component.

But, if you are already having trouble with reading comprehension on the Outline... you absolutely will not get anything of the story. Maybe this isn't for you? You see there's a whole LOT of reading that is necessary to understand what is going on, or, to actually see the value of this title.

Peace :(

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's nicely written and all that, but there's too much telling and not enough showing, especially not liking the long paragraphs over the middle of the screen. Break that up a bit and increase the render count. Due to mostly 3rd person intimate scenes, and quite far away, lacking some detail, either due to distance or lighting, plus constant use of middle-mouse, there was just too many things holding it back in the scenes.

Overall, I enjoyed it and we'll see where it goes.

Reactions: UpYours69

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Only gripe I have so far is the narrative text. It's outlined, I assume to make it easier to read, but it isn't as clear as a text box.
Seconding this. I went into script.rpy and swapped the font and outline colors and it was much easier on the eyes for me.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes