3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sides promo.jpg
Overview:
What happens when your Stepsister falls in love with you? Just like a coin, every story has two sides. In this kinetic visual novel, we will explore both sides of this story. There are a few different way to read this novel, so please choose the best way for you.

There is no NTR in this novel, as the MC and the LI are broken up when they both take other lovers.
Please research the definition of what NTR is before you cry about it.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2023-10-28
Developer: BadMustard - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04.0
Language: English
Other Games: Almost Dead
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - - -
Mac: - - -

sides-his-01-029.jpg sides-her-02-018.jpg sides-her-01-034.jpg sides-his-02-216.jpg sides-his-03-024.jpg sides-his-03-081.jpg sides-his-03-143.jpg sides-her-03-007.jpg sides-her-03-092.jpg sides-her-03-158.jpg

Last edited:

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Oh boy, I haven't finished yet, I just started HIS second go. (I'm playing hers first)

I had to take a break.

Damn son, does that "Oh no" by the mom, mean what I fear it means? Has dear old daddy been naughty?

I am hooked man, HOOKED.

I love your other project, but, I am falling hard for this one.

Peace :)

Reactions: ILOVEMESOMERANCE

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Oh boy, I haven't finished yet, I just started HIS second go. (I'm playing hers first)

I had to take a break.

Damn son, does that "Oh no" by the mom, mean what I fear it means? Has dear old daddy been naughty?

I am hooked man, HOOKED.

I love your other project, but, I am falling hard for this one.

Peace :)
Dear old Dad was a real SOB

Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
2Sides-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Probably because she is. I don't see how a white guy can have a blood-related sister that's black, other than maybe a half sister with 2 white parents for MC but mom had too much fun on a slow day with the mailman that had a BBD or something similar.

Edit: yup, another fake adopted sister, no mailman involved so not even half. Oh well, at least her pussy's hairy.
She is asian, Philippines parents

Blue5591

Apr 18, 2022
Really like the new project so far. It's nice to see a more contained story between two people. The writing is well done and utilizing perspective is a nice hook. Only gripe I have so far is the narrative text. It's outlined, I assume to make it easier to read, but it isn't as clear as a text box. If you use Renpy to do high contrast text, it blocks half the render with the text being in the middle of the screen. Other than that, I enjoy all of you work, even from other creators who you contribute to. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Ronoc19
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes