[Translation Request] JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle (digital onahooole)

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Have you considered....using Winrar?:unsure:
"Doctor, it hurts when I sleep on my side." "Have you considered not to sleep on your side"
7zip seems very nice so far, changing to winrar for 1 game seems... not so nice. Is it a local thing? The file name is just gibberish, not Japanese.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
7zip seems very nice so far, changing to winrar for 1 game seems... not so nice. Is it a local thing? The file name is just gibberish, not Japanese.
I used to use 7-Zip, I suggest switching to Bandizip. You can adjust the locale settings in that program at will, I just set Japanese to the default, doesn't seem to ever cause any problems.

EDIT: I also recommend downloading Notepad++, you can view Japanese text files with it (and it also lets you view code a lot easier than Notepad would). It adds itself to your right-click menu when you install it.

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Yeah, I also used 7zip, but tbh looking back, I should have downloaded winrar a lot earlier. It's a bit annoying with the ads but at least I can open pretty much everything now.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Well gentlemen, I couldn't do it, I searched everywhere in dlsite and a couple more websites, downloaded quite some games, but I just couldn't find a game that even half matched this one. There's just nothing, thousands of games in dlsite, since many years ago, and not a single one that was like this one and this good. Sure, I remember there are some VN's, like that Bishop one. But I gotta be honest, I think this game has ruined me for VN's... I wonder if it's a phase, and if it is, I wonder how long it'll last. Regardless, our last hope is this developer making another game like this one or/and improving this one further... Tho I wouldn't put my money into it.

Brogdem

Jan 14, 2019
Well gentlemen, I couldn't do it, I searched everywhere in dlsite and a couple more websites, downloaded quite some games, but I just couldn't find a game that even half matched this one. There's just nothing, thousands of games in dlsite, since many years ago, and not a single one that was like this one and this good. Sure, I remember there are some VN's, like that Bishop one. But I gotta be honest, I think this game has ruined me for VN's... I wonder if it's a phase, and if it is, I wonder how long it'll last. Regardless, our last hope is this developer making another game like this one or/and improving this one further... Tho I wouldn't put my money into it.
you should try round and round molester train basically the same thing but with way more content

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
you should try round and round molester train basically the same thing but with way more content
Hmm, interesting. Didn't pop out on my travels, and I kid you not, I did search everything in dlsite with the chikan tag, train tag, or the molesht tag. I'll check it out, because I kid you not this game's animation ruined me for other VN's

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
Hmm, interesting. Didn't pop out on my travels, and I kid you not, I did search everything in dlsite with the chikan tag, train tag, or the molesht tag. I'll check it out, because I kid you not this game's animation ruined me for other VN's
if you're into lolis, i know a good train molester game but can't share it here, pm me if you're interested

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
if you're into lolis, i know a good train molester game but can't share it here, pm me if you're interested
Appreciate it but, I'll hold off. I played the game, it was good, but not as good as this one. And I'm not really into lolis either. I think the chikan/simulation aspect of this game is what made it for me. Not a lot of games in that area.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Aaah, yes, good pick, I did find this one while I was searching for more games like this one. The animation is gorgeous. If she wasn't so loli, and she was a bit more like the one in this game, I could not keep myself off this game.

But anyways, I managed to get full stats for a bunch of things and not alot of difference. I don't think I'll chase the pictures, since it seems there won't be any change either. I don't suppose she'll update this game soon or ever. And I don't know if I want her too. I'd prefer if she'd release a new game soon, same quality as this one.

kurono02

Jun 4, 2018
can anybody tell me the walkthrough?
It's pretty easy. Click on the girls picture and it gives you her h-status. Raise her sensitivity and eventually (at about 100) she stops getting sensitive and you can do more to her.

My strat, is to smell her till about 10, pushing the crotch (clothed) in till about 20 and start touching her thighs and butt (clothes on), and progressively get worse from there.