[Translation Request] JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle (digital onahooole)

Azertytripleh

Nov 20, 2018
...Tis a shame, I don't think I've ever wanted to financially support a game as much as this one, yet it's the first one I can't. alas no paypal no can do...
SRY, this is of topic but DLsite can't accept Paypal because of PayPal’s policy:
Plus, U can no longer use Western credit card for the same reason:

If U want to buy on DLsite with your Paypal, U have to use loophole and purchase "DLsite Points" instead:

Hope it will help
HF

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
SRY, this is of topic but DLsite can't accept Paypal because of PayPal’s policy:
Plus, U can no longer use Western credit card for the same reason:

If U want to buy on DLsite with your Paypal, U have to use loophole and purchase "DLsite Points" instead:

Hope it will help
HF
Yeah no shit, Paypal's gotta have a policy, still doesn't changes the fact that it was a dumb move. Dlsite should have started banning accounts that scammed it. That's it. But they're straight denying money. How is that smart?

Dlsite is sadly another symptom of another company that grew too big for it's health. Passing the guilt around, instead of doing good strategy. It's always some external source fault. Blaming it on covid, paypal, and whatnot.

Now I have to say, Paypal was really close of doing something really stupid a couple of years back but thankfully it didn't and I give it credit for it. They did sack the useless woke sack of crap that probably caused a lot of sacking himself. Obviously they probably still have their garbo ideology imprinted into their dei. Still, at least it has managed at a low volume. But that's what Paypal is, it's a bank, something that facilitates payment. But that's it.
And why the heck am I defending paypal, I don't care that much about it anyways. Still, I had to vent about the corporate bs that is everywhere.

Last edited:

Misumiso

Formerly 'Misumiso22'
Jan 1, 2023
update .-. the game blows the pregnan option after finishing the game has empty uterus f .-.
feel free to ask if you guys want full save took me only less than 2 hours to finish