[Translation Request] JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle (digital onahooole)

kidkool20

Feb 27, 2018
I do 1 package file because things like what's going on happens.

You missed some files in the spines folders mainly, UI,ゲージ and 学生証
学生証 being the student card, it seems like going from release to 1.3 the dev modified the file and it was literally flipped 90 degree, so my translated .png broke. That's the texture error you might be getting.

Anyway,

I took Azertytripleh translation fix (thank you) and compiled it to the 1.4v and changed the link of my original post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13047250

Also, i really don't mind you guys taking my stuff and modifying it. Simply mentioning me is more than enough.
I do this for myself and just share my work.
Thanks!

tank~chan

Apr 11, 2020
New Translation En Patch with Skirt Fix:
Apply the patch on version 4 of the game, noted v1.3 and release the 24.03.02:

INSTALLATION:
Copy Paste "www" where "Game.exe" is located.

Translator Notes:
People complained that my patch breaks their game. Part of the skirt disappeared during certain actions.
Long story short, those issues come from the files "www\img\spines\まとめようパーツ分け結合.json" and "www\img\spines\痴漢電車カットイン用.json" and I never touched these files until now.
I have fixed the skirt problem and added the files corrected in my patch.
Now, if U RLY like this game, , and ask him to fix his own game before coming to see me, PLZ.

In any case, if I have made translation mistakes, feel free to tell me. I will be glad to correct them.
Again SRY 4 my english

Plz, like Milkyo's post : https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13047250
My translation is heavily based on his work.
I followed your instructions but its still not working for me, i either get the old ver or the game just crashes when i replace the files one by one.
Also sorry if i come off as rude i don't wanna get on your nerves at all and am grateful for the work you have done and do.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
New Translation En Patch:
Apply the patch on version 5 of the game, noted v2.0 and release the 24.03.15:

Translator Notes:
This version of the game fix the skirt bug, so I deleted my previous patch to avoid corruption of the files"www\img\spines\まとめようパーツ分け結合.json" and "www\img\spines\痴漢電車カットイン用.json".
This version also adds the possibility to combine some actions: Like Touching her thigh when lifting her skirt or fondling her breast when having sex with her.

English is not my native language so feel free to send me any mistake in my translation.
I will gladly update my patch.

Plz, like Milkyo's post : https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13047250
I used his translation to create mine.
its just en patch, right?
for the 2.0 vers, we still need to wait for someone to post it?

Reactions: Artix0

Kyosuke225

Apr 22, 2023
New Translation En Patch:
Apply the patch on version 5 of the game, noted v2.0 and release the 24.03.15:

Translator Notes:
This version of the game fix the skirt bug, so I deleted my previous patch to avoid corruption of the files"www\img\spines\まとめようパーツ分け結合.json" and "www\img\spines\痴漢電車カットイン用.json".
This version also adds the possibility to combine some actions: Like Touching her thigh when lifting her skirt or fondling her breast when having sex with her.

English is not my native language so feel free to send me any mistake in my translation.
I will gladly update my patch.

I used his translation to create mine.
why i just like that? Screenshot (27).png

tank~chan

Apr 11, 2020
is because you have to beat the game first to unlock the extra stuff (im unsure on how to beat, I've only tried cumming in her), like hair color and infinite train, there might be some extra stuff from the new update that i just haven't found yet, id personally like a pov of her vagina in the bottom left window.

Kyosuke225

Apr 22, 2023
is because you have to beat the game first to unlock the extra stuff (im unsure on how to beat, I've only tried cumming in her), like hair color and infinite train, there might be some extra stuff from the new update that i just haven't found yet, id personally like a pov of her vagina in the bottom left window.
ok i will try

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I'd personally appreciate some ahegao, maybe a couple more poses. As long as he doesn't goes from Reluctant to Slutty right away, like in Karryn's prison, completely skipping the mindbreaking part. In fact, forget about sluttiness, the only acceptable moods are broken or corrupted. Ya kno, always with a hint of reluctance Alas, we dream. Tis a great game... I wish there were more like it.
HOLY SHIT SNACKS. I can't believe it, it would seem this is practically the only chikan game of this type around... How can that be? I could swear there should be like 20 other good ones at least... But no, only VNs. Darn, and this game ruined me for VN's.