4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I'm curious about one thing in this update: On the path of trust, Julia and Cornell actually went to his mother's company and didn't have a signal, or Cornell fuck Julia like in the other paths. It seems to me that, it kind of sucks, including that on the same path Julia did not refuse and said that she is still thinking about going to Rufus's party with Cornell and even asks Mc what he thinks about it and that dubious things could happen at that party (that is, it is understood that there is a possibility that she will be fucked by Cornell and Rufus as well). I understand from this update that, by way of trust, it is only from MC's side and not from Julia's, as she is tempted to have an affair with Cornel, otherwise she will actually have one when the two disappear for a whole day, without letting him know announce on MC. In the scene in the car at the cinematograph, Cornell gropes Julia, without her saying anything (I think Cornell convinced Julia to fuck him on path of trust). Honestly, I don't like that it looks like love between two people, but rather: when we are together we love each other as much as we can, when we are not together we do what we each want..
Don't read too much into it or cross/mix-match story paths...
Both Julia and MC/Peter are "playing with/exploring" the fantasy on the "faithful" route.
Even on the corruption route, when the MC/Peter says "stop", Julia and/or Cornell stop, so far...lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, Julia is feeling things, and that's where the "corruption" count comes into play.
But, she's also teasing MC/Peter to feed his jealous lust, which Julia then also benefits from.
I'm a big "faithful" route critic, and so far, no major complaints about Julia with 0 corruption or even double digits.
I do agree however that Cornell is pushing things too much on the so called good friend and faithful route, and MC rightfully does not fully trust him.
However, "head cannon" says maybe Julia has told Cornell a bit about the "game", or Cornell just "knows", and little things are done here and there to supercharge the jealous lust but MC/Peter still has the "out" in his control, for now.

The hand on the thigh thing at the drive-in, is a "choice/corruption" check...
"I don't know if he did it on purpose or intuitively, but I needed to intervene"
Unless corruption is up to a certain level, this intervention is automatic.
If the corruption is high enough, you'll get a choice to intervene or not.
Julia, like she has been all through the story, is a "pawn" and just playing along waiting on MC/Peter to say "yes or no".

If this dev does in this one like has been done with past stories, the MC/Peter will most definitely get a "choice" in regards to that party, even if that choice ends up being to dump Julia and walk away... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm curious about one thing in this update: On the path of trust, Julia and Cornell actually went to his mother's company and didn't have a signal, or Cornell fuck Julia like in the other paths.
It seems to me that, it kind of sucks, including that on the same path Julia did not refuse and said that she is still thinking about going to Rufus's party with Cornell and even asks Mc what he thinks about it and that dubious things could happen at that party (that is, it is understood that there is a possibility that she will be fucked by Cornell and Rufus as well).
I understand from this update that, by way of trust, it is only from MC's side and not from Julia's, as she is tempted to have an affair with Cornel, otherwise she will actually have one when the two disappear for a whole day, without letting him know announce on MC.
In the scene in the car at the cinematograph, Cornell gropes Juliain front of Mc, without her saying anything, although she could say something to him, as long as neither Jasmine nor his mother were around (I think Cornell convinced Julia to fuck him on path of trust when the disappier all day and they hung up their phones ). I think we'll never know if Julia cheated or not, but I still think she cheated on Mc and on the path of trust.
I think you cross too many story path here. For instance on sharing with high corruption and shared fantasies Julia tells the MC about Rufus invitation and it is clear they both think about going there, but they will talk later in version 1.0. Julia and MC clearly come across as experimenting together and they are still close.
I am rather sure in 1.0 we can decide to go to the birthday or stay at home and both will be happy with whatever they decide. On sharing there is a different vibe than on e.g. cuck.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Julia can tell Mc what Mc wants to hear, that doesn't mean she really loves MC

I consider the following: if your girlfriend is really faithful to you, she should have refused from the first proposal to go to Rufus's party without thinking twice. Let's not forget that Julia being Cornell's girlfriend is just a play and it's only during the time when Cornell's mother is visiting. Rufus' party is after Cornell's mother leaves. So honestly, Julia would like to fuck Cornell and not only him, because she got the taste for the stories about "cock size matters", etc.

You can tell me anything, I still believe that on the path of trust Julia, at least, sucked Cornell's dick or even had sex with him, while they were away that day.

The clearest proof, as I said earlier, is the scene in the car where the 3 (MC, Julia and Cornell) Julia chooses not to be affectionate with MC and to wait for MC to intervene, so that Cornell not a grope between her legs, Julia accepted this even if she no longer had any reason to play theater. On the path of trust, you don't have the option of corruption, Mc intervenes (picture attached) and if you look at Julia's face, she feels disappointed that Mc interrupted Cornel.

Because in conclusion I think that Julia cheated on MC with Cornel on the path of trust.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I would have to disagree. People get so caught up on the "my bf/husband has no right to violate my privacy" nonsense. If the person I was with made any attempt to hide things from me, she'd be kicked to the curb in a heartbeat. There shouldn't be secrets between people in a relationship if at all possible and the ones that do get upset are usually the ones that know they'd get in trouble for their behavior if they were caught doing it.
It's ironic that you argue there shouldn't be any secrets between couples as you make an argument about MC being right for hidding the camera from his girl friend.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
The whole situation for this game is kinda messed up from the start. allowing your partner to not only pretend to be someone else's girlfriend, but to be physically intimate with at least kissing and pretending to have sex is a major ask already. Julia is pretty unreasonably upset about find the camera too. I suspect that Cornell is painting MC as the primary villain as well as she's somehow not that upset at Cornell who came up with the idea in the first place. Even if he is being honest that it was his idea to begin with though, the way Julia blows up is really suspicious.
Oh, definitely messed up and on many levels... :ROFLMAO:

I had not run into any "discovered camera paths", until I read your comment and went looking for them.
Guess I hid the camera perfectly on my previous run throughs...:ROFLMAO:

Any way...

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
It's ironic that you argue there shouldn't be any secrets between couples as you make an argument about MC being right for hidding the camera from his girl friend.
To be clear, Cornell set the camera and MC simply moved it. I would say though that the right thing to do would've been to tell Julia about it, but the severity of her rage at finding it is extremely troubling. It's pretty messed up that she gets that upset at mc that quickly and doesn't take any accountability for the wrong she's done. Pretty sure they never talked about if the MC was allowed a pass before hand, Julia doesn't try to stop things in the beginning with the first kiss or when they suggest he should hook up with Jasmine, nor does she confront him about it right away when she has a problem with mc's actions and instead uses it as an excuse to cheat on him. Again, not saying mc is innocent but she's slinging a lot of blame for someone who's refusing to accept any accountability. But I guess that's where our temporary suspension of disbelieve comes in and we just laugh and say "it's just a game!"

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
To be clear, Cornell set the camera and MC simply moved it. I would say though that the right thing to do would've been to tell Julia about it, but the severity of her rage at finding it is extremely troubling. It's pretty messed up that she gets that upset at mc that quickly and doesn't take any accountability for the wrong she's done. Pretty sure they never talked about if the MC was allowed a pass before hand, Julia doesn't try to stop things in the beginning with the first kiss or when they suggest he should hook up with Jasmine, nor does she confront him about it right away when she has a problem with mc's actions and instead uses it as an excuse to cheat on him. Again, not saying mc is innocent but she's slinging a lot of blame for someone who's refusing to accept any accountability. But I guess that's where our temporary suspension of disbelieve comes in and we just laugh and say "it's just a game!"
So, you're saying the cheating path is messy? Shocker...:ROFLMAO:

Aug 16, 2017
Julia can tell Mc what Mc wants to hear, that doesn't mean she really loves MC

I consider the following: if your girlfriend is really faithful to you, she should have refused from the first proposal to go to Rufus's party without thinking twice. Let's not forget that Julia being Cornell's girlfriend is just a play and it's only during the time when Cornell's mother is visiting. Rufus' party is after Cornell's mother leaves. So honestly, Julia would like to fuck Cornell and not only him, because she got the taste for the stories about "cock size matters", etc.

You can tell me anything, I still believe that on the path of trust Julia, at least, sucked Cornell's dick or even had sex with him, while they were away that day.

The clearest proof, as I said earlier, is the scene in the car where the 3 (MC, Julia and Cornell) Julia chooses not to be affectionate with MC and to wait for MC to intervene, so that Cornell not a grope between her legs, Julia accepted this even if she no longer had any reason to play theater. On the path of trust, you don't have the option of corruption, Mc intervenes (picture attached) and if you look at Julia's face, she feels disappointed that Mc interrupted Cornel.

Because in conclusion I think that Julia cheated on MC with Cornel on the path of trust.
Yeah tbh that looked a little suss to me too. Don't know if it'll come out as full on cheating while they were away, guess the next update will show, but I do have to wonder if Cornell has put a few thoughts in her head while he could do so uninterrupted. If MC does go to Rufus' party I get the feeling that'll be a bad end for the faithful route.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I never played the Cheating Part until now because I never liked how MC has to first cheat on his Girl friend for her to do the same, but I must say it's easily the most interesting path with how it is presented. You actually have to do your hardest to stop Julia from cheating on you and at one point in time it stops mattering what you are doing because she just does it anyway.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Unfortunately, on the path of trust, Julia ends up being treated like a prostitute by Cornell's friend, she even confessed to Mc that Rufus started groping her ass and that Cornell was jealous!!

Where the hell is the love relationship if Julia behaves like this even on the path of trust!! What's her excuse now?

In conclusion, seeing Julia's behavior, she is actually an ordinary whore, who I think is not the first time she cheats on MC!!!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I'm not going to claim that Cornell is a good guy, but he always tries to be loyal to both, or at least one of them.
I am not sure of that... I think he ALWAYS is pushing Julia to have sex for HIMSELF... He even changed the camera angle so MC could not see. There is paths where he and the MC are kinda in it toghther... but even then Cornell still tries (behind MC back) to get Julia for sex.

Reactions: redoubt27

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024

Part of the conversation the couple has at home after meeting Cornell. Then they had sex.

You be the judge.

Here's another joke, in the initial game you write one thing, then at the end, everything changes, hahahah, Julia is a slut, and MC guess what.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :

Pineapple Express [v0.99]

+ my Mod in Italian and giving a name to the saves

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Unfortunately, on the path of trust, Julia ends up being treated like a prostitute by Cornell's friend, she even confessed to Mc that Rufus started groping her ass and that Cornell was jealous!!

Where the hell is the love relationship if Julia behaves like this even on the path of trust!! What's her excuse now?

In conclusion, seeing Julia's behavior, she is actually an ordinary whore, who I think is not the first time she cheats on MC!!!
I'm not sure if I should point these two image out to you or not, since it might put you over the edge...:ROFLMAO:
I'm shocked you didn't pull out these smoking guns... :ROFLMAO:

Just have to wait and see.
However, based on all available information, Julia has not cheated on the 0 corruption/trust/faithful route.
This would be a very long "con" when she could have done it the night before and not traveled all the way out to wherever with Cornell's mom just to "do it"... And if anyone was going to "mess" with the MC or reader in that moment, it would have been Jasmine. Jasmine's convo is the story's way of telling you, relax, she's not cheating. Now, if Jasmine had said something "provocative" in that moment, you might have a stronger argument.

I will concede to you, the contrived "plot"/story is definitely forcing the mistrust, jealousy and suspicion on the reader/MC.
And it's not completely out of the realm of possibility that Julia cheated on that "trip". (Have to wait and see)
There's just not enough to support a reasonable suspicion and it would be completely "out of character" for Julia (and the dev) to act on her own accord with 0 corruption when at much higher corruption, she's loyal when she doesn't have to be.

I hate doing a body language analysis on a fictional character render...lol
But in the drive-in scenes, Julia is showing affection to MC she is not showing Cornell, and Julia shows little to no signs of regret or guilt for having cheated.
She does show the signs of curiosity, what-if fantasizing, feeding MCs lust and jealousy, maybe even a little bit of "stockholm syndrome" after having played the fiancée all that time and "alone" with Cornell and his mom that day... But physical cheating, no.

I know none of this is going to change your mind...lol
I doubt even if the next update came straight out and said nothing happened, you wouldn't be convinced unless there was drone and CCTV surveillance of that entire day and all of their interactions...lol

Just gonna have to wait and see.
Relax, deep breath, maybe have a drink, and take a break from NTR games for a while, they're stressing you out...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes