4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
i avoided this one after playing it when it came out, but seeing the mc punch out that gf stealing asshole makes me wanna play it..just to see that. those other screenshots make it look like gf becomes a real bitch too. so this one is back in to play folder..
Well, it hinges quite a bit on how you play the game, with the various paths diverging more and more now.
Julia can be a totally faithful girl, you and her can decide to "play" esp. if our couple decided to share fantasies (and this Julia variant might become playful, but she is loyal in her own way and does not do anything without the OK of the MC).
There is also a cheating route which might be the pictures you mention. As said, your choices have influence and the Julia version you get comes from your decisions.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight
Oct 10, 2022
Okay, there is nothing here. Am I mistaken or something? Almost nothing at loyal path, cheating and NTR path is the same with different reasoning and one early ending. Do I miss anything? :confused::(:cautious::unsure:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
wow with update v0.99 I so hope Peter (that's the MC) kills Julia and Cornell, if your on the full whore girlfriend and asshole friend path! What they do to Peter on the couch, like any guy would be ok with that crap?

But I must say as much as I hate it I do love it as it makes you want to kill them both... which means the dev has made some very believable characters to hate, although I was stating to want to kill them much sooner, just that couch scene was way over the top for me, especially when Julia gets pay back for peter having the hidden camera... you can see Julia is now Cornell's girlfriends more so then peters now... but that's if you go down that path, not sure about the other paths as this one is just way over the top and the funniest and most annoying path out of them, which I'm at 19 corruption points by the end of the new update...

Reactions: alyssssssssss

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I find it a bit strange they went back to condoms in this update even if it was chosen "no condoms" in the last update. Going by the fact it was a choice with some prominence and buildup in the last version and e.g. on the sharing path they had a threesome without condoms and no condoms the whole evening earlier as well, it is quite a break in continuity. On several path variants they all were ok with no condoms, why would they go back to them now?

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
On the cheating path is the MC cheating on Julia or is Julia cheating on the MC? Looking for a hardcore NTR path where Julia fucks Cornell without the MC' consent :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: Cux

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I find it a bit strange they went back to condoms in this update even if it was chosen "no condoms" in the last update. Going by the fact it was a choice with some prominence and buildup in the last version and e.g. on the sharing path they had a threesome without condoms and no condoms the whole evening earlier as well, it is quite a break in continuity. On several path variants they all were ok with no condoms, why would they go back to them now?
On the sharing path, it kind of makes sense that they'd go back to condoms. That night was kind of a heat of the moment thing. The only reason they did it without is because they were already ready to go and couldn't find them because of you. And since it's a sharing path, it's much more in line with the idea that she's still your girl that's being shared with Cornell.

The cuck path however, they don't use condoms which is much more in line with the idea of Julia can and will do whatever she wants and that the mc is no more special than her other sexual partners. If she's not going to use protection with mc, then she sees no reason to use it with anyone else either.

Reactions: billfk

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
Kind of silly for Julia to be mad at the MC for the camera. It was Cornell's idea for it in the first place. I guess he forgot to tell Julia that it was his idea when he ratted his buddy out...

Cornell and Julia are two very sadistic people.
This is actually very serious, because even aside from the gross violation of privacy, it means that the person she loves the most didn't trust her. Even if it was Cornell's idea, this is unforgivable.

MC should reject the idea.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
This is actually very serious, because even aside from the gross violation of privacy, it means that the person she loves the most didn't trust her. Even if it was Cornell's idea, this is unforgivable.

MC should reject the idea.
I would have to disagree. People get so caught up on the "my bf/husband has no right to violate my privacy" nonsense. If the person I was with made any attempt to hide things from me, she'd be kicked to the curb in a heartbeat. There shouldn't be secrets between people in a relationship if at all possible and the ones that do get upset are usually the ones that know they'd get in trouble for their behavior if they were caught doing it.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
I would have to disagree. People get so caught up on the "my bf/husband has no right to violate my privacy" nonsense. If the person I was with made any attempt to hide things from me, she'd be kicked to the curb in a heartbeat. There shouldn't be secrets between people in a relationship if at all possible and the ones that do get upset are usually the ones that know they'd get in trouble for their behavior if they were caught doing it.
Imagine if your mother put spyware on your computer, installed a hidden cam in your room, and told your friends to report everything you do outside. You're 30 years old.

You don't own your spouse.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i went through the cheating path first but i skiped the dialogue mostly. so not sure where Julia finds out that mc is fucking Jasmine. just used the cheating pts mod to see the choices i needed to make. the scene at the end where Julia and Fake Bastard Friend go out for the day and spend the day fucking and he sees it on the phone at the end just make me want to have mc grab a gun and blow his head off at the end there. as for her, she belongs to the streets.
now playing from the start again where the mc is faithful to Juila but is watching her on the cam when she is alone with Fake Bastard Friend is still leaving her potentially cheating on mc up in the air. seems like his bragging about how many girls he fucks on the regular is peaking her interest..guess i will as i get to the end of that story whether Julia ends up cheating or not.
loved the scene where MC decks Fake Friend and then leaves. would like to see more of that after where he tells Fake Friend's mom all about his scheme, his mom cuts him off and he ends up losing Julia after cheating on her and Julia ends up destitute and alone..cause she belong to da streets!

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
i went through the cheating path first but i skiped the dialogue mostly. so not sure where Julia finds out that mc is fucking Jasmine. just used the cheating pts mod to see the choices i needed to make. the scene at the end where Julia and Fake Bastard Friend go out for the day and spend the day fucking and he sees it on the phone at the end just make me want to have mc grab a gun and blow his head off at the end there. as for her, she belongs to the streets.
now playing from the start again where the mc is faithful to Juila but is watching her on the cam when she is alone with Fake Bastard Friend is still leaving her potentially cheating on mc up in the air. seems like his bragging about how many girls he fucks on the regular is peaking her interest..guess i will as i get to the end of that story whether Julia ends up cheating or not.
loved the scene where MC decks Fake Friend and then leaves. would like to see more of that after where he tells Fake Friend's mom all about his scheme, his mom cuts him off and he ends up losing Julia after cheating on her and Julia ends up destitute and alone..cause she belong to da streets!
Cornell isn't just MC's best friend, he's Julia's, too, and Cornell could betray him to be loyal to her.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
as i play through a little more slowly and see the dialogues, i just can't fathom how the mc keeps helping Fake Friend with his lies, even on the faithful path. now he wants mc to let him pretend to work at his office..in like 2 hours. Fake Friend really is not a friend to mc even on the faithful path. he already showed Julia his big dick cause he's a cock sucker trying to seduce Julia. the dev of this game really is a twisted fucker even coming up with these ideas. but whatever i just want to see where the faithful path goes before i toss this shit in the trash where it belongs. untill the next update...

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes