4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
as i play through a little more slowly and see the dialogues, i just can't fathom how the mc keeps helping Fake Friend with his lies, even on the faithful path. now he wants mc to let him pretend to work at his office..in like 2 hours. Fake Friend really is not a friend to mc even on the faithful path. he already showed Julia his big dick cause he's a cock sucker trying to seduce Julia. the dev of this game really is a twisted fucker even coming up with these ideas. but whatever i just want to see where the faithful path goes before i toss this shit in the trash where it belongs. untill the next update...
Cornell is a friend who has helped the couple through some rough times, and if you read their conversation very early on in the game, before the first choice sentence is even uttered, the MC practically admits to her that he has a cuckold fantasy. That's why they accepted Cornell's favor in the first place.

It's not Cornell and Julia being intimate in the beginning because of him, it's his mother and sister, and if MC doesn't tell them PE, he's going to find out about MC's fantasy. If it's what the couple wants, there's no reason for him not to enjoy the situation.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
After playing a couple paths, I am interested in how the Rufus birthday party will go. By the insinuations it will be wild and on the cuck and share paths it is quite likely our couple attends. On cuck Julia already agreed to come and on sharing they will talk about it later in ver. 1.0. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: billfk

BatuRem

Jun 6, 2021
MixDrop link flagged as a virus in FireFox. Mega link was clean. Just FYI for anyone out there.

Run it in Windows Sandbox (comes with Windows) if you're paranoid. If you need help, DM me. Or just use the Mega link lol.

Reactions: billfk

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn mc about to finally get to sleep with his girl in the hospital and in walks that annoying fat bitch mother of fake fucking friend. he totally sent her a text telling her to come there..fuck i hate this game so much. and of course, mc is a fast shooter and has a small dick. just like all those other cuck games. even on the faithful path he can't get a break.
and of course that bitch Jasmine texts her telling to go cockblock the mc. fucking bitch. she should get a bullet in the head same as Fake Friend and his fat bitch mother.

Reactions: redoubt27

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Imagine if your mother put spyware on your computer, installed a hidden cam in your room, and told your friends to report everything you do outside. You're 30 years old.

You don't own your spouse.
The relationship you have with your mother/father/siblings/friends is completely different from your spouse and we're not talking about spying on you to gossip about your embarrassing secrets to your friends. Your spouse is supposed to be the person you're closest to and the person most likely to stick with you in hard times. If you're keeping secrets from each other, it's an unhealthy relationship.

Also, not keeping secrets from your spouse has nothing to do with whether or not you own them. It's about open communication and trust. I'm not saying you need to share 100% of everything with your spouse, but if you worried about your spouse looking through your phone or your social media, then it sounds like the behavior of a cheater worrying about being caught.

The whole situation for this game is kinda messed up from the start. allowing your partner to not only pretend to be someone else's girlfriend, but to be physically intimate with at least kissing and pretending to have sex is a major ask already. Julia is pretty unreasonably upset about find the camera too. I suspect that Cornell is painting MC as the primary villain as well as she's somehow not that upset at Cornell who came up with the idea in the first place. Even if he is being honest that it was his idea to begin with though, the way Julia blows up is really suspicious.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
The relationship you have with your mother/father/siblings/friends is completely different from your spouse and we're not talking about spying on you to gossip about your embarrassing secrets to your friends. Your spouse is supposed to be the person you're closest to and the person most likely to stick with you in hard times. If you're keeping secrets from each other, it's an unhealthy relationship.

Also, not keeping secrets from your spouse has nothing to do with whether or not you own them. It's about open communication and trust. I'm not saying you need to share 100% of everything with your spouse, but if you worried about your spouse looking through your phone or your social media, then it sounds like the behavior of a cheater.

The whole situation for this game is kinda messed up from the start. allowing your partner to not only pretend to be someone else's girlfriend, but to be physically intimate with at least kissing and pretending to have sex is a major ask already. Julia is pretty unreasonably upset about find the camera too. I suspect that Cornell is painting MC as the primary villain as well as she's somehow not that upset at Cornell who came up with the idea in the first place. Even if he is being honest that it was his idea to begin with though, the way Julia blows up is really suspicious.
Trust is believing, it's not spying. If you need to spy, the relationship is doomed. It's the same with any relationship, whether it's a family or a spouse. If it's between adults, trust should be the foundation of the relationships.

And MC was a cuckold from the beginning. Cornell was helping the couple through a difficult time, but MC's fantasy was a big part of why they accepted his request.

And if there's a villain in this game, it's Jamine, not Cornell. He's helping the couple make their fantasies come true.

Last edited:

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I'm not going to claim that Cornell is a good guy, but he always tries to be loyal to both, or at least one of them.
Cornell is a selfish, manipulative prick playing "loyal".
He's taking full advantage of the situation and pushing limits when and wherever he can to get what he really wants.
And that's his friend to give the go ahead or Julia to just lose control.
Either way, Cornell "wins".
The only reason he keeps backing off with "pineapple express" is because if he doesn't, he knows it could piss off his "friend" enough to rat Cornell out to his momma, pretty much like the MC partially ends up doing any way thanks to Jasmine...
If he was any kind of "friend", he'd have told his weird momma and sister to back-off and shut the hell up...:ROFLMAO:
But then the "plot" would just fall apart...

This dev understands how NTR works and arguably does it better than anyone else.
This one is just a bit too "forced".
I think most are too high on their NTR "rush" to realize it.
Now, in terms of super charging that "rush", oh yeah, this one does it like "crack" or "meth"...:ROFLMAO:

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
Cornell is a selfish, manipulative prick playing "loyal".
He's taking full advantage of the situation and pushing limits when and wherever he can to get what he really wants.
And that's his friend to give the go ahead or Julia to just lose control.
Either way, Cornell "wins".
The only reason he keeps backing off with "pineapple express" is because if he doesn't, he knows it could piss off his "friend" enough to rat Cornell out to his momma, pretty much like the MC partially ends up doing any way thanks to Jasmine...
If he was any kind of "friend", he'd have told his weird momma and sister to back-off and shut the hell up...:ROFLMAO:
But then the "plot" would just fall apart...

This dev understands how NTR works and arguably does it better than anyone else.
This one is just a bit too "forced".
I think most are too high on their NTR "rush" to realize it.
Now, in terms of super charging that "rush", oh yeah, this one does it like "crack" or "meth"...:ROFLMAO:
You misunderstand MC. He's not you. He's a cuckold from the start. Cornell's motivation is to fulfill MC and Julia's fantasies. That's what he does for other couples and them.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
playing the faithful route shows the mc is not a cuck. he is helping a fake friend lie like an asshole and use his gf. mc trusts Julia but uses the spycam because he doesn't trust Fake Friend. he knows very well he is a player and although he trusts his gf, he doesn't trust mr bbc. and we all see even on that faithful path that fake friend can't wait to shove his bbc in Julia's face. he even sleeps nude so he can conveniently show her his dick. and although she doesn't respond to him the seed is planted for her to cheat. so i am up to the vacation part and so far Julia has rebuffed his subtle advances, but he still is trying to weasel his way into her pants. guess i will see if the ending scene is any different on this path once i get there.
all i have to say is i would kill Fake Friend on the cheating path. leave Julia on the streets where she belongs and ride off into the sunset with Jasmine.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Trust is believing, it's not spying. If you need to spy, the relationship is doomed. It's the same with any relationship, whether it's a family or a spouse. If it's between adults, trust should be the foundation of the relationships.

And MC was a cuckold from the beginning. Cornell was helping the couple through a difficult time, but MC's fantasy was a big part of why they accepted his request.

And if there's a villain in this game, it's Jamine, not Cornell. He's helping the couple make their fantasies come true.
Trust isn't a one-way street...
It requires the trusted party to behave in a manner worthy of trust.
That condition is under severe strain in this "story".

No, trust is not the foundation of a relationship.
It's the outer covering of a house, shingles on a roof, keeping "leaks" and outside intrusions from invading and damaging the "home".
When trust is "damaged", it has to be fixed, repaired, remedied.
In this "story", the camera is a fix, a patch on a leaky roof...

Reactions: Back and DNCH2019

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
You misunderstand MC. He's not you. He's a cuckold from the start. Cornell's motivation is to fulfill MC and Julia's fantasies. That's what he does for other couples and them.
MC is not a cuckold from the start.
He's confused by the mix of jealousy and arousal, which are both very close neurochemically.
You, the reader, make the MC a cuck or not...

Reactions: packard1928

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm just finished the faithful path and still don't trust that there isn't something going on between Juila and Fake Friend. he keeps feeling her up even when fat bitch momma and Jas aren't around. and Julia seems to be enjoying getting felt up..and then as they leave, she looks back at Fake Friend a couple of times? yeh this faithful path isn't going to end well either methinks. well..on to the next game.

• Haha
Reactions: cormac69

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Imagine if your mother put spyware on your computer, installed a hidden cam in your room, and told your friends to report everything you do outside. You're 30 years old.

You don't own your spouse.

You missed the whole point of why his buddy offered the camera in the first place, to "prove" to MC he can be trusted alone in the bedroom with MC's lady Julia. The MC accepted because he didnt trust his sleazy best friend Cornell alone with his wife playing house. Seeing how every path Cornell tries to take advantage of the situation any chance he gets, MC was right. All your ravings are based on your assumption that he didnt trust Julia.

Or maybe MC is a voyeur

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
playing the faithful route shows the mc is not a cuck. he is helping a fake friend lie like an asshole and use his gf. mc trusts Julia but uses the spycam because he doesn't trust Fake Friend. he knows very well he is a player and although he trusts his gf, he doesn't trust mr bbc. and we all see even on that faithful path that fake friend can't wait to shove his bbc in Julia's face. he even sleeps nude so he can conveniently show her his dick. and although she doesn't respond to him the seed is planted for her to cheat. so i am up to the vacation part and so far Julia has rebuffed his subtle advances, but he still is trying to weasel his way into her pants. guess i will see if the ending scene is any different on this path once i get there.
all i have to say is i would kill Fake Friend on the cheating path. leave Julia on the streets where she belongs and ride off into the sunset with Jasmine.
If MC doesn't trust Cornell and needs to install a hidden cam, he's thinking of Julia as a person with no will or judgment of her own, which means he doesn't trust Julia either.

Please please read the conversation the couple has at home after they first meet Cornell. You'll realize that both Julia and MC want to enjoy the situation.

MC starts out as a cuckold. The player's choice is the level of corruption, not whether or not the MC is a cuckold, and Cornell is a cuckold helper. And don't forget that Cornell is also friends with Julia, and Julia has a will of her own.

• Haha

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
hm just finished the faithful path and still don't trust that there isn't something going on between Juila and Fake Friend. he keeps feeling her up even when fat bitch momma and Jas aren't around. and Julia seems to be enjoying getting felt up..and then as they leave, she looks back at Fake Friend a couple of times? yeh this faithful path isn't going to end well either methinks. well..on to the next game.
Have hope.
This dev has handled "faithful" path well previously.
The way this story is constructed, you're supposed/forced to feel that angst and jealousy, even on the faithful route.
If not for previous titles by this def, yeah, I'd be worried, too.
Could still go side-ways, but there's precedent for hope, even if it's the option for the MC to just walk away... :ROFLMAO:

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
You missed the whole point of why his buddy offered the camera in the first place, to "prove" to MC he can be trusted alone in the bedroom with MC's lady Julia. The MC accepted because he didnt trust his sleazy best friend Cornell alone with his wife playing house. Seeing how every path Cornell tries to take advantage of the situation any chance he gets, MC was right. All your ravings are based on your assumption that he didnt trust Julia.

Or maybe MC is a voyeur
If MC doesn't trust Cornell and needs to install a hidden cam, he's thinking of Julia as a person with no will or judgment of her own, which means he doesn't trust Julia either.

I agree MC is a voyeur, though.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I'm curious about one thing in this update: On the path of trust, Julia and Cornell actually went to his mother's company and didn't have a signal, or Cornell fuck Julia like in the other paths.
It seems to me that, it kind of sucks, including that on the same path Julia did not refuse and said that she is still thinking about going to Rufus's party with Cornell and even asks Mc what he thinks about it and that dubious things could happen at that party (that is, it is understood that there is a possibility that she will be fucked by Cornell and Rufus as well).
I understand from this update that, by way of trust, it is only from MC's side and not from Julia's, as she is tempted to have an affair with Cornel, otherwise she will actually have one when the two disappear for a whole day, without letting him know announce on MC.
In the scene in the car at the cinematograph, Cornell gropes Juliain front of Mc, without her saying anything, although she could say something to him, as long as neither Jasmine nor his mother were around (I think Cornell convinced Julia to fuck him on path of trust when the disappier all day and they hung up their phones ). I think we'll never know if Julia cheated or not, but I still think she cheated on Mc and on the path of trust.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren and shavone1

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part of the conversation the couple has at home after meeting Cornell. Then they had sex.

You be the judge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes