CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The incest tag is needed, also seems to be a harem game, so that tag should also be added.
Found also something regarding the variables, there should at least one variable be added. Because, if you add some definitions, the variable "brodname" don't always fit. It's basically lacking a variable to define the relationship between the two "tenants" (sisters) and the MC, e.g. if you play it with incest, it would be siblings, but ATM it shows in the conversions that they are "brothers" which makes no sense with a girl involved. For this release, I added the variable "sibname" and changed the dialog at specific points to use it. Don't know if I found everything, where it fits. Sadly I'm not as skilled that I could make it a option to change it during the game play, you have to change it in the "VARIABLES.rpy" file or with the console ingame, if you don't want incest. And you should use the singular term (e.g. sibling instead of siblings or friend instead of friends) to avoid double s. Just extract the files into the game folder, for anyone, who is interested.

Also the hide button seems to be disabled... I don't know, why devs tend to mess with the basic functionality of renpy... I'm not able to change that, again because of my lacking python skills.

If you find a line missing or still doesn't make sense, please report, so I can fix it.

EDIT (April 29th '24): Updated the files for game version 0.1.3 . As always, if you find something, that I may have missed, please let me know.
Updated for new game version.

sppf011

Jun 19, 2021
can anyone tell me how to milk? when i click on them the girls they just say, "theres still more" but i dont get any options. when i click on what it gives me it says ill be back later or enough. im lost here
if the girl has less than about 2/3 of her milk bar full she'll tell you that she can make more if you wait. if you say it's enough you'll milk her then and there or you can go do something else so that the milk bar fills up all the way and you won't get that dialogue. basically, don't milk the girls first thing in the morning, do it after you've finished everything else

Mikomiko98

May 31, 2018
Blame patreon policy; there is a bunch of frustration/debate/complaints/etc against this thing in a whole lotta other games too.
Patreon didnt start this. It was the payment processors that built a huge no-no list and forced everyone to follow the rules or they wouldnt be allowed to use their services. Just so happens Incest is a huge no-no. Its right up there with pedo. Patreon not only loves to comply, they add to it.. Pretty much all NSFW content is under attack at this point.

Egris

May 6, 2020
The update is freaking huge. So much content.
This game might actually be completed. which is wonderful.
Bro for real, it took me 4 hours to get to the new content since my save was fuck up (still i enjoyed it) and holy shit, there's so much to do is amazing

Reactions: harem.king

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Is it just me or the skip button just broken when milking a cowgirl? The minigame is annoying, the button needs to be fixed

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Is it just me or the skip button just broken when milking a cowgirl? The minigame is annoying, the button needs to be fixed
Yeah, it's a bit clunky with the skip button. You have to click on it when it first appears or you have to milk 1 or 2 times before the skip button becomes pushable.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Instead of a super long update every 6-8 months wish they would come out with smaller updates more frequently.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes