Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Can only hope I guess since thats all you do, grow radishes and fuck everything you can.
Yeah, i don't mind having a system where you have to earn money, but the one in this game needs a lot of work and needs to be more forgiving. It forces you to spend way, way too much time doing menial tasks that add very little to the experience.

Bluesonic10

Oct 11, 2020
My Family Farm [v0.1.2] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 911mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

The link is damaged

Bluesonic10

Oct 11, 2020
My Family Farm [v0.1.2] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 911mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Nevermind you need to change the link from .v to .net

• Red Heart
Reactions: bolso_lula

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ok. gripe moment incoming.

1. biggest gripe>>> Effing tsundere's...HATE is too mild a word for those bitches. LOATHE is close but not quite. so a definitely fun killer o0f the game. so between all the hatefl male bashing from Isabella and Himori being an ass just destroys the entire game.

2. second massive killer of the game. THE GRIND. dear Bastet, the grind even with the cheat mo0d is a pain in the ass. i'm pretty far into0 the game and it is still saying the girls can't get pregnant yet...WTF?. i'm all for working a bit to get the end result but this is a bit much. and if their is a pregger tag. don't tease the shit. fulfill it damn it. it's like going on a date every night with your girl and she teases you saying she has a surprise for you when you get home and amps you up and then goes nd takes a shower and goes to bed leaving you hanging...unless you are a cuck or an edger that shit is just annoying and piises people off. work for it yes. don't make it too easy but this level of work is just stupid.

The story and concept is great. and the rest of the characters are fun. but those 2 items utterly destroy most of the fun and enjoyment of the game. at least for me and people like me.

(but seriously Tsundere's...way overplayed by WAY too many people. never liked them much when it first became big but now its just annoying as hell and pisses most guys off. i'm definitely on the spectrum of blood ties or not i'd kick their arse to the curb to fend for themselves and tell them to fuck off and fend for themselves after all the shit i did for them.)

Sorry for the vent but lately all i see is these game trends like this and its a pet peeve of mine when people keep just spewing the same annoying shite all the time.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Taralfo

Feb 9, 2024
pls help,all i did was fingering bianca,and now all the hints say is " wait ",i literally waited for 38 days,i cant speak to anyone,they all say "return",im stuck.

Mar 11, 2021
the "Guide" keeps saying Sophia needs a hug, but it won't give me the prompt to actually hug her, what am I supposed to do?
I assume this might have something to do with that massive dildo sideplot but beats me, I just know it's been *Weeks* and I'm not allowed to progress her story for some damned reason

edit: oh, you have to go for her when she's in the kitchen in the mornings. thanks to how many days I've lost to big events happening in the kitchen no wonder I kept missing my shot, but locking specific events like this to random chance of when she'll be in the kitchen instead of outside is pretty bull really

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
the "Guide" keeps saying Sophia needs a hug, but it won't give me the prompt to actually hug her, what am I supposed to do?
I assume this might have something to do with that massive dildo sideplot but beats me, I just know it's been *Weeks* and I'm not allowed to progress her story for some damned reason

edit: oh, you have to go for her when she's in the kitchen in the mornings. thanks to how many days I've lost to big events happening in the kitchen no wonder I kept missing my shot, but locking specific events like this to random chance of when she'll be in the kitchen instead of outside is pretty bull really
There are a number of frustrating things like that, and I'm hoping that they get cleaned up as the game moves along. Its still a very early build.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes