Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Well ... seems FarmGuy did not updated the game in march ... but to be fair ... FarmGuy never delivered as promised xD

All i can say is...he is still active on his Discord channel and betwen als the spam and bullshit he mantioned the update is "close"

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Soooo anyone got android port? Cuz link no work no more
Android users are the worst! lets see if any of them are willing to upload it for you.

*Actually the file is still there, mix drop just changed it's domain. Google mixdrop and then add the download URL to it and you should be able to download it.

Don't ask me how to add the URL to the new domain, my impression of android users are low enough as it is. Don't lower it any further!

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2022
Soooo anyone got android port? Cuz link no work no more
If you look and research carefully, you will know that there are 2 emulators that run this game. Joiplay and Winlator. This is only necessary when there is no Android port, in fact winlator runs other games besides ren'py, it also works with a variety of Unity and Flash games, others, and so on.
I say this from my own experience.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MyFamilyFarm-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

christus

May 26, 2021
MyFamilyFarm-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
pls let me fuck the mom this time

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Family Farm [v0.1.3 Public] [FarmGuy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

coolman32

Aug 5, 2018
can anyone tell me how to milk? when i click on them the girls they just say, "theres still more" but i dont get any options. when i click on what it gives me it says ill be back later or enough. im lost here

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Hmm, the insert lines for the relationships don't really flow well. "She's my older roommate. Technically only an hour older, but she won't let me hear the end of it."

Like, if you're going to use family dialogue, make sister, mother, and brother the default options. Either that or make it so the dialogue works with roommate, tenant, and landlady. The whole intro makes it clear that your sisters went to live on the farm while you went to the city to study law. What happened to them, and who are these people that moved in?

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes