4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
I had high hopes when I saw the dev but this just has no rhyme or reason, nothing like the fun corruption of previous works.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
Not quite, this one as i said have less stages so everything happen much sooner + exhibition is part integrant of the game
What would be the estimated playtime of this one, if one doesn't skip all the text?

Edit: Nevermind, read a review who said it's about 20h and about the same content as other games, just faster. 20h is an investment I aint making sadly, mainly for an RPGM

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Now that's a lovely surprise to stumble upon. I'm not even sure I knew they were making another game, but boom... here it is!

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
Well, farts...
It's fun there's a game with an unconfident, severely horny MC - but this MTL is Super Bad.
That's a shame, the writing seems really silly!
The translation thread shows that the real-human translation is being worked on, so I'll probably just wait for that...

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I received an error when starting the battle against the first invasion boss.
try download the bugfix I've made, I will still check however if isn't working correctly.

EDIT:
Seem i have to work on it a bit to understand what is going on..

Last edited:

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
Alright, I have taken the save luchettodj94 posted and unlocked the entire gallery through cheating and dishonoring my bloodline by doing so. I tested a few scenes and they worked so I assume everything else works too.
I recommend only using this save for the gallery because I changed a bunch of variables to unlock the missing stuff so chances are I broke a bunch of stuff somewhere in the game.
The save is in slot 20.
If you already have a save then I recommend to first create a save in slot 20 and then copy ONLY save20.sav and overwrite the one you just made.
If you overwrite global and/or config in the savefolder it will no longer detect your saves in the slots 1-19 because the system thinks the only save is in slot 20.
MV's save system is wierd like that.
where do i go to see gallery?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes