4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
I think the dev expressed something like that he wanted to try something different from his previous two games, I think originally he wanted to make something like an interspecies game or some ntr genderbend thing, but this was voted on.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
My only gripe with this game is that the author downgraded from having live2d standing posture in Grace of labyrinth town to just a static standing pose.

Also the pose is a bit too hunched for my tastes.

Still an absolute goat, like anything else from this dev.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
My only gripe with this game is that the author downgraded from having live2d standing posture in Grace of labyrinth town to just a static standing pose.

Also the pose is a bit too hunched for my tastes.

Still an absolute goat, like anything else from this dev.
Naah there is also live2d but only later on

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Got a moveForce cant read undefiend property at first invasion. What I doing wrong?
can you give me your save? not sure if is a mtl error or something on your end, there are skill that turn invisble some creature however didn't happen yet to encounter any crash

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Got a moveForce cant read undefiend property at first invasion. What I doing wrong?

UPD. Find solution inside translation tread.

Replace file {game_folder}/data/map227.json with original Japanese file.

I've attach it to post.
View attachment 3583798
can you check this pls? perhaps I've found the problem

Saw now that actually mtl skipped that line so it might be this
1714331278629.png

nopeandnah

Oct 18, 2018
Alright, I have taken the save luchettodj94 posted and unlocked the entire gallery through cheating and dishonoring my bloodline by doing so. I tested a few scenes and they worked so I assume everything else works too.
I recommend only using this save for the gallery because I changed a bunch of variables to unlock the missing stuff so chances are I broke a bunch of stuff somewhere in the game.
The save is in slot 20.
If you already have a save then I recommend to first create a save in slot 20 and then copy ONLY save20.sav and overwrite the one you just made.
If you overwrite global and/or config in the savefolder it will no longer detect your saves in the slots 1-19 because the system thinks the only save is in slot 20.
MV's save system is wierd like that.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MagicalGirlMagicalGirlBreasty-1.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes