4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01099098_img_main.png

Overview:
Due to various circumstances, Ayase-san, a dark girl who is forced to fight as an overexposed magical girl, works hard at exposing herself to collect magical power, appears on TV, and becomes a masturbation pet for the boys in her class. She gradually awakens to the pleasures of a perverted woman, and in the end falls to the point of becoming the shared impregnated wife of the men around her. A morally corrupted school life reliving exposure shame SRPG!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You
Translator: luchettodj94 - (UI by Leeroy Jenkins )
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.08
Language: English (MTL Edit)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
OTHER: BUGFIX - Gallery Unlocked - MISSING FONT FIX - MOUSE MOD

RJ01099098_img_smp1.png RJ01099098_img_smp2.png RJ01099098_img_smp3.png RJ01099098_img_smp4.png RJ01099098_img_smp5.png
RJ01099098_img_smp6.png RJ01099098_img_smp7.png RJ01099098_img_smp8.png RJ01099098_img_smp9.png RJ01099098_img_smp10.png

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Translation Thread here Give some support to the translator!

Everything in this release should work accordingly without any bugs, mtl is understandable and wordwarp is working fine (due how the message box was built sometimes text might invade the character space, it won't cause anyway issues).
Seem partially of the UI is not translated and unfortunately I'm not sure where to find those, is easy understandable anyway for things like move/skill but I get is annoying, sorry :x

BTW School power is ofc School grade, unsure how that happen :BootyTime:

Q = Backlog
TAB = Hide Text

The game is good but like other dev games CG abuse seem is a must, differently from the previous works this one have less stages but compensate with more events (quite a bit), unfortunately even if the actual event is different expect to see the same CG a lot of times.

I'll leave here also the save file, I didn't end the game but is basically at last stage (so still couple of hours?)

EDIT:
I've fixed a bunch of stuff, some about translation other system, let me know if is still affected.

EDIT 2:
Once again fixed bunch of stuff, cleaned and revised, now everything should work, but let me know.
(The fix will be already applied in the OP links, just download if you don't want to wait or don't want to download everything again)

EDIT 3:
Somehow 2 map were left off (618-171), just download the attachment and overwrite (not included in the OP links)
(I was searching for battles objective but this specific one had not, perhaps there are more idk, they are quick to fix, let me know)

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Magical Girl - Magical Girl Breasty [v1.08] [Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [516 MB]
- - -

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
Ah, knowing the dev it's gonna be an extreme slow burner where you do one long ass chapter to unlock the next "stage" of H-scenes.

First Stage is Flirts, next bit of skin showing, next underwear, next naked, next looking at peen, next touching the peen, next lickin-
You get the point.

Not my cup of tea because of the excrutiatingly slow burn, but there's people out there who'll bust the biggest, baddest nut to the games from this dev, so yeah.
Don't even wanna try it tbh, can't play another [Lovely Pretty Ultra Beautiful Sickly Genius Hacker] or something game.
I don't have another 8-12h for them.

Edit: The artstyle in the games by them is pretty neat though so if you got the patience or completed save file, worth a :PogChamp: .

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Ah, knowing the dev it's gonna be an extreme slow burner where you do one long ass chapter to unlock the next "stage" of H-scenes.

First Stage is Flirts, next bit of skin showing, next underwear, next naked, next looking at peen, next touching the peen, next lickin-
You get the point.

Not my cup of tea because of the excrutiatingly slow burn, but there's people out there who'll bust the biggest, baddest nut to the games from this dev, so yeah.
Don't even wanna try it tbh, can't play another [Lovely Pretty Ultra Beautiful Sickly Genius Hacker] or something game.
I don't have another 8-12h for them.
Not quite, this one as i said have less stages so everything happen much sooner + exhibition is part integrant of the game

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Does this have actual body transformation in it or is it just the magical girl transformation getting mapped onto the transformation tag?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Does this have actual body transformation in it or is it just the magical girl transformation getting mapped onto the transformation tag?
just the trasformation in magical girl (although also pregnacy could be tagged as transformation xD )

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
I was a big fan of his 2 previous games but this one... I dunno, there is just something that I can't pinpoint that makes me disinterested. I thought I would love the setting since I love Celesphonia but it just wasn't doing anything for me. Ended up just unlocking the gallery and I'm glad I did cause I wasn't impressed with what I saw. His previous game had way hotter scenarios and art imo.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes