VN Ren'Py Drakun x Demon! I'll become the strongest mage in the world! [v1.87] [inoriBot]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

KenjiYoi

May 24, 2017
It is the latest update, but seems like the text-only version of World 3 is almost done on the Vanilla side, and at 40% on the NTR side.

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
Hi inoriBot here, the Dev of DxD here. I took a long hiatus from H-Game deving including not using my f95zone, twitter, and pausing my patreon. For any fans of DxD that don't use discord(my most active social), I have good news: I just finished a new release of DxD 3.0 Text Only. I know some people have been waiting for more content, and I take forever at rendering, so I decided to type the story for World 3 first and then render later.

This is the TEXT-ONLY version of DxD World 3. There are no HCGs yet, only text BGM, and SFX. To inform people who do not know, I was disappointed and burned out from World 2. I took a long hiatus. Additionally, I left World 2 on a cliffhanger to work on later and reignited my passion for H-Game Dev-ing by creating World 3 instead. World 3 is also on a different Renpy Game, so if you want to play the previous version of DxD with 30+ H-Scenes be sure to download the previous version! In the future, I will merge both games (want to fix spaghetti code and compress the game down).

So here you go and thanks for being a fan of DxD. Look forward to HCGs as I continue to work on World 3!

Drakun x Demon 3.0 World 3 Text-Only Download Links
  1. Mac GDrive:

1. PC Gdrive:

Sep 13, 2019
It's dead. Anybody who thinks otherwise is smoking copium. Hes been working on "text-only" since like August of last year.
And September of that year he released an update for the game itself.
Sure, I don't know if he is going to continue with the visuals now. Technically "Text-only" is still a game. I am not going to hold my breath to see if he updates the game with visuals as well. If it is released in a year, then I will download it then.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes