VN Ren'Py Drakun x Demon! I'll become the strongest mage in the world! [v1.87] [inoriBot]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 7, 2017
Hello l like to ask a question about the game the game and its Love interests. As am not a fan of ntr so i would never play that route but my question is does it change the view on how you would look at the love interests? What i mean by it if in the ntr route they just act like whores and willing to go on any dick and cheat on the MC for no good reason ruining the good imagine they would have on the vanilla route. Or does it show in a way were they are more forced/corrupted into it and unwilling Does making their love for the mc look genuine?

Or maybe its more of a what if story and they have to act in a way that´s against their personality and interests for it to work in a non canon way. Still would love to know! (Call me silly if you want for caring about a route i would never play i just like to have high opinions of love interests) And to make it clear am not here to bash the ntr just want to know if i could like the game.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Hello l like to ask a question about the game the game and its Love interests. As am not a fan of ntr so i would never play that route but my question is does it change the view on how you would look at the love interests? What i mean by it if in the ntr route they just act like whores and willing to go on any dick and cheat on the MC for no good reason ruining the good imagine they would have on the vanilla route. Or does it show in a way were they are more forced/corrupted into it and unwilling Does making their love for the mc look genuine?

Or maybe its more of a what if story and they have to act in a way that´s against their personality and interests for it to work in a non canon way. Still would love to know! (Call me silly if you want for caring about a route i would never play i just like to have high opinions of love interests) And to make it clear am not here to bash the ntr just want to know if i could like the game.
It's corruption. At least Kana's route, is the one I choose.

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018

Hello, Alreadyinuseme, thanks for showing interest in the game.
If I'm reading your question correctly, it is:

"Does it change the view on how you would look at the love interests? Would it ruin my good image of the characters?"

It is more of the what-if and corruption combined. My honest opinion to you is: I don't know what you like/what is a turn off.
This is my first time creating a Hentai story. I've made some mistakes in character building, and I think I do okay in some spots.
I've been trying for it to be a "what-if-she-got-corrupted" scenario, but some people say the characters whore themselves out.

The only guarantee I can give you is that I LOVE those lovey dovey cliché family movies on airplines, and I also LOVE NTR content. So, I tried creating a game that does both EXCEPT those two are two VERY DIFFERENT extremes. I try keeping them as far away
as possible from each other, so people (who enjoy one and not the other) can enjoy the stories I have to share without worry.

Obviously, I'm a dev, and I want you to try my game. I can't give you a guarantee that your image of their lovey-dovey of the characters will stay nice, but I can guarantee I crafted the vanilla scenes with as much care as I do anything else in DxD.

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
where is the NTR in this?
Hello, thanks for taking interest.

Past a certain point in the game, there are areas where you can choose what kind of scene you want with a character.
You can choose either vanilla with x character or NTR with her. You can pick NTR multiple times until the end of that
NTR storyline. NTR is completely optional and not required to progress the story.

Reactions: zerosu13

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
Thread should be updated to 1.86
Thank you for being part of my discord community!

Yes, I have not updated my f95zone thread for a while. Between other obligations and being very sick in June (really bad allergies), I've been meaning to revamp my f95zone front page. That being said, the current version on my discord has a
CRITICAL BUG that has been occuring. Please do not post the Version 1.86 with the bug.

I've been feeling much better the past few days, so I'm looking to bugfix and post the new version on f95zone in a week or two.

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
Thank you to whoever updated my thread. June/July has been really bad (and busy), so I appreciate it!
anyone know when next update will be?
Next update within or in about a week. I’m pretty behind on where I want to be right now, so I plan to work on it on the weekend.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hello, thanks for taking interest.

Past a certain point in the game, there are areas where you can choose what kind of scene you want with a character.
You can choose either vanilla with x character or NTR with her. You can pick NTR multiple times until the end of that
NTR storyline. NTR is completely optional and not required to progress the story.
What is intended with NTR? The MC will have a girlfriend and will share her with other men? (hotwife/cuckold path)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Drakun x Demon [1.87] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.6 GB/ 325 MB) : ,

Friendly Mac Compression By LunarMist : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Anyway all that pointless arguing aside. I had a chance to check out this update and I gotta say this story is getting really good. Im pretty tempted to give you some support dev.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How easy is it to avoid NTR? I suppose that if it's quite simple, I will be interested (and if it's minimally complex, the truth is that I will not)

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
ntr tag..... how bad is it
How easy is it to avoid NTR? I suppose that if it's quite simple, I will be interested (and if it's minimally complex, the truth is that I will not)
Hi, thanks for taking an interest. I'm going to link some posts I made in the past about your questions.

Sorry, if it's a lazy answer, but there are a LOT of questions about it the avoidable NTR. I've answered it as honestly as I have in the past, so I honestly don't have a lot to add to the conversation. But, thank you for taking interest!

Anyway all that pointless arguing aside. I had a chance to check out this update and I gotta say this story is getting really good. Im pretty tempted to give you some support dev.
Thank you for discussing the game so much on the forums!
As far as the story goes, I still think I have a lot of work to go. Crafting a large-scale story is about as hard as I thought it would be. I watched a lot of youtube on story/character building, and I have a to-read list on books about making a story.
Most people just play the game for the H-scenes, so it makes me happy you're enjoying the story!

Reactions: BlasKyau

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Hi, thanks for taking an interest. I'm going to link some posts I made in the past about your questions.

Sorry, if it's a lazy answer, but there are a LOT of questions about it the avoidable NTR. I've answered it as honestly as I have in the past, so I honestly don't have a lot to add to the conversation. But, thank you for taking interest!

Thank you for discussing the game so much on the forums!
As far as the story goes, I still think I have a lot of work to go. Crafting a large-scale story is about as hard as I thought it would be. I watched a lot of youtube on story/character building, and I have a to-read list on books about making a story.
Most people just play the game for the H-scenes, so it makes me happy you're enjoying the story!
I'll give it a go since it's avoidable if it's fine with you ill give you my thoughts on it even tho what i say will be short and may not make sense like almost everything else i say and do

Reactions: inoriBot
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes