• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
damn didnt think this one would get abandoned.. I really liked this one too.
Then again, the very first game on your Fav's list was abandoned for a few years... And then we got a Xmas miracle.
where have you been these last few years?
not here apparently, otherwise you would know that prior to v0.5 this game already was "abandoned" for a few years.

btw, there isnt that much of the story left, one or two updates at the most.
i have more confidence this one will be finished one day, than, for example, badik or other big titles with "regular" updates...

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
i have more confidence this one will be finished one day, than, for example, badik or other big titles with "regular" updates...
why should they be finished? Could be the next Perry Rhodan. You ride the horse as long as possible....

BimboLoover

Jul 31, 2023
As far as I understand, although I haven't played it since Season 2 I think, BADIK has been getting updates every few months, no? So, what makes you think it will never be finished?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
As far as I understand, although I haven't played it since Season 2 I think, BADIK has been getting updates every few months, no? So, what makes you think it will never be finished?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lets put it this way - the game has one or two (at the most) updates left and it is being updated once every 12-24 months VS the game has five or six updates (at least) and it is being updated once every 12-24 months.
which one do you think has more chances of being completed?

one more hint, just in case - did you check lately some of 2015/16 AVNs, those are great arent they?

BimboLoover

Jul 31, 2023
lets put it this way - the game has one or two (at the most) updates left and it is being updated once every 12-24 months VS the game has five or six updates (at least) and it is being updated once every 12-24 months.
which one do you think has more chances of being completed?

one more hint, just in case - did you check lately some of 2015/16 AVNs, those are great arent they?
Well, as far as pure math is concerned, it SHOULD be finished *someday* lol
As to whether it will or will not be. Who knows? DPC has completed one game before, so there is that.

Don't get me wrong, I am neither a fan or a player of BADIK at this point, I honestly don't care. Just kind of wondering.

Getting this back on the topic of TRoL - I quite enjoyed it and I hope it will be finished, preferably sooner than later. But again, who knows?

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Getting this back on the topic of TRoL - I quite enjoyed it and I hope it will be finished, preferably sooner than later. But again, who knows?
only can hope at this point actually..if it will be done it be done.if not no point waiting any longer

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I wonder if the point of this game is to tell us that homosexual people are bad, all the betrayals and lies because of the friend and mom's sexuality.
I hope the MC can tell both of them to go to hell.
Yeah strangely that was the message i received too, esp about the mom, i doubt its intended lmao

to be fair to the moron mc's friend, as soon as mc knew about it, he accidently told everyone about it lol

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
I wonder if the point of this game is to tell us that homosexual people are bad, all the betrayals and lies because of the friend and mom's sexuality.
I hope the MC can tell both of them to go to hell.
No it's not and I'm not particularly for or against...
The extent to which they carried the lie all at the iMC's expense!!!!
I'm curious at what the options for the final chapters could be...
Is mom chose to hide and live with her lover, seemingly not caring at all for her son outside of the banged up bucket of a car she got him!!!
His best friend is gay and in love with MC.... Knows the depth of his friend's pain and all the truths hidden from him...
Watches on as his friend spirals and does nothing but protect himself.....
The end of this one will be juicy.... Can't hardly wait...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes