• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The game has a fair amount of content (same applies to the last update), not surprisingly considering it is in the final stages (an update or two are remaining(.
The last update came out after...i was to say "a long wait", yet then i thought of all those big titles having an-update-per-year, or even less, so im gonna say - it came after regular waiting time (a bit over a year).
The dev had RL issues, and the game was "dead" for some time. He came back to release this latest update, and based on his interactions those issues arent resolved yet, so dont expect v0.6 anytime soon.

Your LOL is wrongly directed, or just wrong thread.
That LOL should go to those supporting (and droling over) badik, SG/WIAB, summer heat and similar "big" titles...This game has better chances to get "completed" tag than all that "hot" and overly hyped stuff.;)
This aged badly

Edit: removed a lol

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
lol dudes why so agressive? Dark Silence too .. whatever, if it helps you to feel better.

But lets try it civil, whats so wrong about the lol? Its abandoned now (even tho it will be continued) but the games you laughed about never were abandoned.

Saying the chances of this game reaching an (not abrupt) end are higher compared to for example badiks sounds just entirely wrong to me

I agreed with you on a lot of other topics in other avns in the past but in this case i can just reply: fuck you.
Reaction:
:ROFLMAO:

Reply:
Sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Another good one bites the dust sadly. I was so looking forward to see how the story ended. It is what it is and we move on I suppose. :cry:

Reactions: amber111
Feb 7, 2020
Devs can't have it both ways. 95% of them are pleading poverty and want backers, and about 95% of them subsequently fail to deliver regular updates. There are a limited amount of games the normal people can support, and my hard earned cash will always go to honest devs and not this kind of bullshit. I'll keep my rotation of half a dozen supported games on, and will feel free to criticise this piss poor speed.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
hmm..maybe it will be miracle new update before xmas.who knows..:rolleyes:
Considering the fact that it was almost 2 years last time... You growing wings would be more likely. But it would be very nice. Also, Red Dust hasn't even made a custom wallpaper or any post, since July. So, I don't know what to think at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: kartolas and LSC82

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Considering the fact that it was almost 2 years last time... You growing wings would be more likely. But it would be very nice. Also, Red Dust hasn't even made a custom wallpaper or any post, since July. So, I don't know what to think at this point.
like i said..who knows..at this point i didnt know which part to make believe already.

Reactions: Dark Silence
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes