4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Umpf this game is really something else, im just a e3 at the moment and i really dont know .. the renders are decent and some of the li models are fine but what is this story?

So far (for me) mira is the only one who's kinda fine at the moment. Noped out of the rose path at soon as she wanted to cheat at her fiance because she thinks that he still thinks about ada. Noped out of ada path after the whole situation too, way too much baggage for me and it sounds like a too complicated relationship. It was just too akward and weird.

Jason's ex dunno, maybe somewhat fine but not really my thing considering how much shes into him (i guess he's gay). And Noami .. i can barely stand to look at this face, she just looks wrong and i kept thinking about the high evolutonary without his mask from the gotg3 movie. And even tho im kinda a sucker for ex's/first loves/childhood friends the flashbacks just felt waaaay to bland and didnt made me care at all about their relationship and i was really annoyed about mc's behavior when he met her in the club.

And yeah, the mc and damon are both just utterly annoying and weird, it feels like everyone behaves artifical to keep the story going .. i suppose the mother will come back at some point .. and no matter what shes just the worst mother ever.

Yeah i think so far mira is the only one in this story who doesnt completly sucks imo but lets see when that changes.

The strange thing is that im usually not like that and am able to overlook flaws of li's who get a lot of hate in other games but here they are just rubbing me the wrong way.

Edit: what the fuck .. now im sitting on the stairs and mira asks the mc "what about naomi?" and you can decide between "I still love her" and "I dont know" and when i take "i dont know" he still says that he's still in love with noami. This is such a fucked up bullshit, i just cant take it lol

edit2: damn why are all these girls so annoying and dumb and why does the mc keep apologizing for literally everything. i friendzoned noami and hes still simping over her and has to take the shit from becca

edit3: okay i think i have a love-hate relationship with this game, ep5 just started and its admittely funny how the mc fucks everything up. as soon as he gets proof (why does rose show this to him?) about damon being gay he akwardly blabbers it out to anyone. guess damon was right about not telling him anything lol and then he accuses kent of spreading the rumor, im laughing for the first time in this game. i think kent is actually right, they are all insane

Last edited:

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Fuck, I just finished Chapter 3, and I definitely need two saves now. I normally avoid making multiple saves and only follow one path, but I can't decide between Naomi and Mira. Mira felt natural and sweet, but the emotion with the MC and Naomi makes it hard to say no. Part of me was kinda hoping Naomi would reject the chance of a future with MC, would make it easier lol

In the end I said screw it, Mira all the way. But the ending of Chapter 5 has given me a headache at 2:30 in the morning :oops:

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fuck, I just finished Chapter 3, and I definitely need two saves now. I normally avoid making multiple saves and only follow one path, but I can't decide between Naomi and Mira. Mira felt natural and sweet, but the emotion with the MC and Naomi makes it hard to say no. Part of me was kinda hoping Naomi would reject the chance of a future with MC, would make it easier lol

In the end I said screw it, Mira all the way. But the ending of Chapter 5 has given me a headache at 2:30 in the morning :oops:
A long while ago I jokingly suggested, in a different thread about a different game, that the MC should just say "Fuck it", move to a beachside community, and spend his days trying to reenact a Jimmy Buffett song... Forget trying to decide which love interest to end up with, forget trying to figure out who he can trust, just leave and start over.
I thought that game was tough on the MC, but really, it was nothing compared to Three Rules. At least in that game the decision was difficult because I LIKED the characters. This one I want the MC to fake his own death and move to another country so he can get away from the incredibly selfish people he has in his life. No one cares about him, not enough, they lie to him and manipulate him through the entire game.
Worst part is that the MC keeps forgiving them. He really shouldn't at this point.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
A long while ago I jokingly suggested, in a different thread about a different game, that the MC should just say "Fuck it", move to a beachside community, and spend his days trying to reenact a Jimmy Buffett song... Forget trying to decide which love interest to end up with, forget trying to figure out who he can trust, just leave and start over.
I thought that game was tough on the MC, but really, it was nothing compared to Three Rules. At least in that game the decision was difficult because I LIKED the characters. This one I want the MC to fake his own death and move to another country so he can get away from the incredibly selfish people he has in his life. No one cares about him, not enough, they lie to him and manipulate him through the entire game.
Worst part is that the MC keeps forgiving them. He really shouldn't at this point.
I don't see Mira as too bad compared to some of the others, she seems like the most genuine character. But yeah most of them don't care nearly enough about MC for me to want to pursue them

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I just hope now MC turns on
American Psycho mode:

He deserves after this much suffering.:coffee:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
He should go full Tom Hanks in Cast Away and purposely get lost. The Wilson ball would be better company.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Facts dude even his mother ghosted on him,most miserable MC ever in a avn I've seen.(i hope at some poin lis will realise his actual worth)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't see Mira as too bad compared to some of the others, she seems like the most genuine character. But yeah most of them don't care nearly enough about MC for me to want to pursue them
Mira went along with setting up the surprise at the bar, she and his "best friend" blindsided him with that whole thing. They refused to talk to him, party with him, and then boom his ex-girlfriend shows up... Sure, in magnitude, not as bad but her willingness to go along with that doesn't make her look good.

He should go full Tom Hanks in Cast Away and purposely get lost. The Wilson ball would be better company.
Yeah, but no ridiculous "save the box and deliver it BS". Open that sucker up, could be a radio... Anyway, I'd prefer a sequel to this game where the MC just moves to a tropical island where the girls are beautiful, have gorgeous accents, and don't want commitment. Or is that me?

Facts dude even his mother ghosted on him, most miserable MC ever in a avn I've seen.(i hope at some poin lis will realise his actual worth)
I'm waiting for her to show back up and tell him it was "for his own good". Weird when the dad in the AVN, who left him to start a new job in Japan, is a better parent than the "caring" psychologist mom. Maybe the MC should move to Japan, though I feel like there are already a couple games about people moving to Japan...

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Mira went along with setting up the surprise at the bar, she and his "best friend" blindsided him with that whole thing. They refused to talk to him, party with him, and then boom his ex-girlfriend shows up... Sure, in magnitude, not as bad but her willingness to go along with that doesn't make her look good.
I mean, that's kinda nothing compared to others. It didn't even seem like she was comfortable with it to begin with, as Damon was the one who set it up. And she knows how much Naomi meant to MC, so I wouldn't lump her in with the others. She seems to truly care about him.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I hope Rose turns out to be one of those crazy physco love interest.. Fetal Attraction type.

Gentlefukboi69

Aug 17, 2021
I actually expected just to cum in this game but the story is interesting mostly for daniel, ada and the milf teacher, the others? nah i skip them mira, naomi and rose

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes