4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I didn't play the last update. But yeah. Pretty much. Except the artist girl. Ada and Rose are still in love with that piece of shit. Ex-gf did nothin wrong. The MC was just bein a lil bitch and doesn't deserve her. The artist girl fell in love with the MC because Damon's a manipulative cunt. The teacher is usin him to get back at the MC's mom. The story was good, but the characters all suck and are flawed.

Reactions: LSC82

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah. I called her the artist. lol Yeah. Mira is fine. As I said though, Mira was manipulated by Damon to fall in love with the MC. I have no issue with her.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i wonder what the next update will bring last update had Alexandra said to MC i have been experiencing you (and also how is she a love interest? (there was a option to kiss her) that would be wired even wireder seeing how MC is still a High School Sttudent shouldn't Ada be staying the fuck away from him? also shouldn't Rose be reported as well she fucked a student a cop fucked a student and also shouldn't Chris get in trouble for hanging around the school? idk im seeing a lot of red major flags with these older adult woman going after MC hell is Mira older? she doesnt go to school she takes full on Art classes

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
i wonder what the next update will bring last update had Alexandra said to MC i have been experiencing you (and also how is she a love interest? (there was a option to kiss her) that would be wired even wireder seeing how MC is still a High School Sttudent shouldn't Ada be staying the fuck away from him? also shouldn't Rose be reported as well she fucked a student a cop fucked a student and also shouldn't Chris get in trouble for hanging around the school? idk im seeing a lot of red major flags with these older adult woman going after MC hell is Mira older? she doesnt go to school she takes full on Art classes
MC is 19, he needs to repeat his final year, so there isn't any legal problems with his age.

Alexandra isn't a LI, she is MC's Mom's lover.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
thank god i didnt kiss her didnt need more shit as for Dani still dont know why shes a LI i dont think you can end up with her

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
all the way to the end i felt like everyone was using the MC (i mean they are)
yeah pretty much everyone was to some extent expect for Mira really as far as I can recall I dont count her getting tricked. Other than Mira I did like Danielle alot even tho she was using us at the start I felt like she caught feeling towards the end and genuinely likes the MC. Clearly Mira is better than Danielle but I find my self drawn to Danielle more for some reason.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
yeah pretty much everyone was to some extent expect for Mira really as far as I can recall I dont count her getting tricked. Other than Mira I did like Danielle alot even tho she was using us at the start I felt like she caught feeling towards the end and genuinely likes the MC. Clearly Mira is better than Danielle but I find my self drawn to Danielle more for some reason.
Really? Danielle caught feelins? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Wait. You're serious? Haha! So, when you fucked her and she yelled "DAMON!" when she came. Those were her feelins for you comin out?
tenor (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Really? Danielle caught feelins? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Wait. You're serious? Haha! So, when you fucked her and she yelled "DAMON!" when she came. Those were her feelins for you comin out?
that's how I felt towards the end yes but yeah not in between tho I think the damon thing happened before I felt like that about her. I only played it once so I don't recall in what order things happened, but I just recall that's how I felt about her during the last 1-2 chapters.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
that's how I felt towards the end yes but yeah not in between tho I think the damon thing happened before I felt like that about her. I only played it once so I don't recall in what order things happened, but I just recall that's how I felt about her during the last 1-2 chapters.
Truth is, none of them gives two shits about the MC, except for the ex and Mira. If you pay attention to everythin Mira tells you, she was basically mind-fucked by Damon to get her to fall in love with the MC. She was just another victim of Damon's manipulation. Even Ada, who was my choice, doesn't give a fuck. She's still in love with her ex.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Truth is, none of them gives two shits about the MC, except for the ex and Mira. If you pay attention to everythin Mira tells you, she was basically mind-fucked by Damon to get her to fall in love with the MC. She was just another victim of Damon's manipulation. Even Ada, who was my choice, doesn't give a fuck. She's still in love with her ex.
yeah that's why I think Mira the best choice ( didn't play the ex). Even tho I do think my pick of a LI did change her feelings of the MC in the last 1 - 2 chapters but that's probably only temporarily cause her feeling are probably all over the place and will change just like that and there is no way they last. Cause now I think about it I think I only felt like that about her cause she started to change a bit after finding out about Damon.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
in reality all the girls and the whole thing all comes down to Damon being a fucking shitting friend to the MC using everyone around him and getting MCs mother to fucking leave her son without a fucking word fucking shithead knew how much MC and Helen loved each other (Mom and Son wise) and yet Damon fucking took her also its Helen's fault too she didnt tell MC and its been years without any contact what did Damon do tell her to stay away? and what for all to keep his secret of being gay in the dark?

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
in reality all the girls and the whole thing all comes down to Damon being a fucking shitting friend to the MC using everyone around him and getting MCs mother to fucking leave her son without a fucking word fucking shithead knew how much MC and Helen loved each other (Mom and Son wise) and yet Damon fucking took her also its Helen's fault too she didnt tell MC and its been years without any contact what did Damon do tell her to stay away? and what for all to keep his secret of being gay in the dark?
I thought it was just one year since her disappearance. Yet I agree with you about Damon. Few times I have hated a character in a VN as much as I hate him. I mean, not only did he manipulate everyone out of selfishness, but also lied to his friend for the whole year while he knew what happened to his mother.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes