• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Grand_Wizard

Jul 11, 2022
Merry Christmas to everyone! Loved to replay the christmas-scene :love:
Its so cute how Anna and Julissa pulled a christmastree out of nowhere to surprise daddy

also: "Discord" is not a good chat. It randomly blocked me or something, wanted a phone number (sEcUrItY rEaSoNS... Ridiculous, not gonna happen). Although i never even wrote something and just lurked. this forum here is much better

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Man, it's been + 6 months and we're almost in 2024. Isn't time for this to get the abandoned tag? Dev can say what he wants, but he's gone radio silent again since his 29th november " I'll have news soon " post.

The word " soon " is what for him ? 1 month, 2 months, 3 months ? Truth is we didn't get anything besides a bug fix who only made it here one month ago or so.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Man, it's been + 6 months and we're almost in 2024. Isn't time for this to get the abandoned tag? Dev can say what he wants, but he's gone radio silent again since his 29th november " I'll have news soon " post.

The word " soon " is what for him ? 1 month, 2 months, 3 months ? Truth is we didn't get anything besides a bug fix who only made it here one month ago or so.
Will you sleep better if it gets the abandoned tag? Do you know how it works?

Lapanna

Feb 26, 2023
I don't give a fuck about the dev, you're way off on that one, but i see more of the crying little bitches here. Nobody's forcing you to pay, but hey, be dumb, it's your time and money.
Peace out, muted.
in fact I don't pay

Grand_Wizard

Jul 11, 2022
Guys Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I wanted to make this message with a download link, but time is running out and I know it's late in some countries/regions, I hope to be able to make progress during the year-end holidays. I want to hope to have a gift for you soon.

-NightsXP

thats great news! i love the picture of Anna and Julissa! This made my day. Their clothes are so fitting :love:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you aswell! :giggle:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does the mod work in this v0.3.1?
Yes, see post here for difference between v0.3 (beta) and v0.3.1
Fuck it, see post below, I updated the SanchoMod anyway.
If you used the other mod, then take it up with him if you need that one updated.

Remove the mod and it works.
Depends on what "mod" you are referencing. With SanchoMod, the "mod" is not the problem, proper installation with no shenanigans is. Installing SanchoMod into v0.3.1 simply converts the VN to modded v0.3 (beta) which is the same exact VN but with the beta's half-baked attempt of an OEM scene gallery. Nothing is borked in the mod... I just tested it again on three different benchtesting units since you wrote this.

If the issue is regarding the other mod, then there you have it.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Two Sides of Love - MultiMod Edition (v0.3.1 Update)
TSoL_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

The mod so badass it apparently can no longer be listed in the VN's OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes