• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
No updated wt yet?
From the previous page:
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Two Sides of Love - MultiMod Edition (v0.3.1 Update)
View attachment 3231982
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

The mod so badass it apparently can no longer be listed in the VN's OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
This game is great. But it’s such a pity that the developer never made erotic scenes with Emily. I hope that even if the developer abandons the project, he will at least give us a few scenes with Emily.

I have a question, is there a difference when choosing “Love” and “Corruption”, does this affect anything?. and if so, what does it affect?

Last edited:

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
I doubt it will be any time soon if ever. The last update was released 23/05/2023 for subs. Nov was the last dev post and it basicly said they needed more time for the remake as they wanted to add stuff to day 1. Now i wouldnt of minded but the devs were pretty consistent with updates/excuses before that. Now radio silence for 4 months. Although they do still have 117 subs on subscribstar so who knows.

Grand_Wizard

Jul 11, 2022
I have a question, is there a difference when choosing “Love” and “Corruption”, does this affect anything?. and if so, what does it affect?
i noticed in the first scene where Anna is in front of the door, if you choose the thing with corruption there will be an imagination of her where her dad forces her to clean in a skimpy maid outfit, otherwise i did not notice differences

Reactions: ramvivat

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yep. Another scammer milker/game to forget about. I already mentionned it 5 months ago but in his own words on his discord the rendering for the new version was done by August 2nd with 900 renders and 15 animations with only coding left. 7 months later still not done with code? + radio silence on discord.
This definitely should get an abandonned tag and hopefully people think about unsubbing if they somehow still are.

Reactions: BlackZion

Lapanna

Feb 26, 2023
Sì. Un altro mungitore/gioco truffatore da dimenticare. Ne avevo già parlato 5 mesi fa, ma secondo le sue stesse parole nel suo discord, il rendering per la nuova versione è stato eseguito entro il 2 agosto con 900 rendering e 15 animazioni con solo la codifica rimasta. 7 mesi dopo non hai ancora finito con il codice? + silenzio radiofonico su discord.
Questo sicuramente dovrebbe ricevere un tag abbandonato e si spera che le persone pensino a annullare l'iscrizione se in qualche modo lo sono ancora.
[/CITAZIONE]
holy words

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yep. Another scammer milker/game to forget about. I already mentionned it 5 months ago but in his own words on his discord the rendering for the new version was done by August 2nd with 900 renders and 15 animations with only coding left. 7 months later still not done with code? + radio silence on discord.
This definitely should get an abandonned tag and hopefully people think about unsubbing if they somehow still are.
don't care, still waiting

Grand_Wizard

Jul 11, 2022
Yep. Another scammer milker/game
how is a free game a scammer scheme? please elaborate
so far we got an awesome game for free from someone who now is a familyman and has less time to dedicate to his hobby here
previous updates also took some time but were as good in quality as high in waitingtime

i think you are a bit too harsh on the programmer here
we all love the game an highly anticipate the expansion but being angry wont help for sure

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
so far we got an awesome game for free from someone who now is a familyman and has less time to dedicate to his hobby here
previous updates also took some time but were as good in quality as high in waitingtime

we all love the game an highly anticipate the expansion but being angry wont help for sure
Don't mind them

Reactions: Grand_Wizard

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020

You are right. You can just get the game for free. There's nothing bounding you to the dev unless you purposely decide to support him. However, for these people, the developer should at least have the decency to be trasparent. I'd never criticize a dev who has real life stuff happening halting the development of a game. That being said, advancing false claims that the game is ready and/or going radio silent which he did both is unacceptable.

Grand_Wizard

Jul 11, 2022
is unacceptable
you write that as if someone owes you, as if the developer is funded by tax money, lol
to be frank, your acceptance is of no relevance
if you donate to the game, you are free to stop doing so
you are also free to offer help in completion of the game in case dev is interested in that
complaints about something that is obvious anyway (players would love to see the next expansion of the game) wont help for sure however:rolleyes:

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes