4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
A very good hilarious VN, I really love the story and the funny double meaning puns used in this VN, I also love how cute the Girls are, I really want to see more updates for this VN, so please dev don't give up, you made it already very good, now don't let us in suspense and sadness if it will dies.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yeah idk. Not feeling the dev anymore :confused: He should at least respectfully be transparent to his followers. He said on August 2nd that he was "pretty much finished for the next installment with 900 renders and 15 animations done" and that all that was left to do was the coding. I would understand delays but he hasn't publicly posted anything about the game since then.
He hasn't said anything, but he posted a render special a couple of weeks ago on discord, 18th of October.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Yeah idk. Not feeling the dev anymore :confused: He should at least respectfully be transparent to his followers. He said on August 2nd that he was "pretty much finished for the next installment with 900 renders and 15 animations done" and that all that was left to do was the coding. I would understand delays but he hasn't publicly posted anything about the game since then.
Based on his discord he is aware of what happen to another dev in Australia so I wouldn’t be surprise if he’s revamping (aging up characters to clearly legal age) his content like some other devs.

better than dropping the project altogether and disappearing like that one dev…

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Based on his discord he is aware of what happen to another dev in Australia so I wouldn’t be surprise if he’s revamping (aging up characters to clearly legal age) his content like some other devs.

better than dropping the project altogether and disappearing like that one dev…
From the render special they posted on discord, the girl looks the same, so I would say they are not being changed.

Reactions: pgm_01

Lapanna

Feb 26, 2023
I would like to point out that six months have passed since the update, without information on development

Grand_Wizard

Jul 11, 2022
Recently found this game. I am at a loss of words. The characters are so lovely, with personality beautiful. So much enjoying this game. But aside from that, there is a unique kind of humor present that made me laugh out really hard. I hope the programmer is OK and well and we will see more content from him :)

Last edited:

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
It seems there’s no recent news about the game. Even the supporters are in the dark. It might be best to label it as ‘Abandoned’ and let it rest in peace.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes