HTML The Monastery – the next game by Alcahest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
Playing Paradise found I really looked forward to some family threesomes and in the end there was only one with Jane and Kyra in the bath. Super cool one, but more like this would be great.

Reactions: Alcahest

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
any news?
FEB 23, 2022 AT 7:36 PM

Busy, busy working on the game. As I said in a previous post, it's not impossible v0.1 will be out in March, and it still isn't, but given the amount of work still left to do, including the beta testing (see below), it's still only "not impossible".

About the testing, I will aim to put together a small team of beta testers. The beta testing will be closed, meaning it will not be a tier reward like it was for Paradise Found, where I released the beta as a $20 tier reward. But that meant that many people signed up just to get the release early and then it got leaked with bugs, often game breaking. I want to avoid this, and this being a more open-ended game, the potential for bugs is much higher, so I will need people to test it before releasing it here on Patreon. I will come back later with info for recruitment of beta testers for anyone interested when it's getting closer to beta testing.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Very nice UI. Simple, but aesthetic - I like it! (y)

Many text-based games have horrid layouts/UIs, so it's nice to see you dodged that trap.

Good luck with your project! ;)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
" ".

Please tell us more :unsure:

"Thanks for the support everyone.

I have decided to change my creator name to Alcahest. I was never really happy with the old one and now I've changed it. That's all.

If you are interested in participating in the coming closed beta testing, stay tuned. I will only have a small group of testers, so if many apply I will have to turn people down. I'm hopeful that I have come far enough to start the beta testing before this month is over. Then v0.1 will be released to $5 patrons whenever beta testing is completed."

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

"Thanks for the support everyone.

I have decided to change my creator name to Alcahest. I was never really happy with the old one and now I've changed it. That's all.

If you are interested in participating in the coming closed beta testing, stay tuned. I will only have a small group of testers, so if many apply I will have to turn people down. I'm hopeful that I have come far enough to start the beta testing before this month is over. Then v0.1 will be released to $5 patrons whenever beta testing is completed."
Color me interested

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Version 0.1 is ready for release very soon. If you are interested in beta testing the game before release, finding bugs and giving feedback, send me a private message on my .

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
very good initial version intriguing and interesting Perhaps to put a snag on it, the initial phases of the corruption should be better explained or go up a little faster in points because if you can't do a lot of grindy, having to repeat days to be able to reach the necessary points without going over

Status
Not open for further replies.