1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Also curious, about the thing you mentioned about writing, are you talking about coding or plot wise? And if it is the second, is there any kind of content you don't want to do?

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
game seems way to easy to win. mom and sis corropted in 100 days, jail bitch done, 100 corruption in 100 days. father and brother seem about only objects and dealer seams to be broke. invest is making over 500k a day, and if the dev reads this 100 dollars at a time to 575k and 1.x million is just a royal pain in the ass

Last edited:

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
how did you find this event?
which event?
photo attachment - your room ( random )
1 - ask for sex grind
2 - whenever you are, just reload your game ( refresh browser )
3 - play with sister when your sister lust/corruption is high. dunno which trigger which

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Yes, I’ll add NTR and pregnancy, just a bit later (I’ll make them optional too)
Some level of sharing is already possible. You could share step sister with brother in couple events.
Got it, I'll be waitin' for update.

SirRichard

May 29, 2017
So far so good yes its buggy but as a first release some really good cotent just looking forward to the Mother & Sister threesome.

Reactions: pmha98

dummy7002

Jul 16, 2017
I put that and changed the number variables but nothing in game actually changed so idk if im doing something wrong or what
Once you've edited whatever you want, close the console and press something in-game (like changing locations). You also need to be playing the offline version.

If editing the money isn't working for you, it's probably because you're editing it under the dropdown that says player. For some reason that's unresponsive, money is a separate variable seperate from player. I hope that makes any sense :LOL:

Jake Still

Jun 16, 2022
Also curious, about the thing you mentioned about writing, are you talking about coding or plot wise? And if it is the second, is there any kind of content you don't want to do?
Plot wise I guess.
I don’t really have limits on content, anything audience wants basically.
I would prefer adding vanilla heterosexual content first, tho.

uniposc4

Feb 26, 2019
No autosave and the game crashed, i'm not keen on restarting, so if anyone has a save thats better then nothing

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
I love the Boner meter idea wish I would have done that with my games lust meter.. too late now! , As of right now your game is extremly grindy and no clear idea of how much corruption you are earning, you should double it for now and add a little trackers on the side.

Also tip if you are planning on adding scenes for each penis size when you pick at the begining you should stick with 2 choices (like small and large) because when you start adding more than 2 options you are going to have a nightmare amount of scenes to make and edit. be wary of feature creep It can turn a 100 hour project into 1000 hours really quickly.

Reactions: Jake Still

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Jake Still
not bad... looks like a lust-managing/trainery scene-unlocker game .
(im more into quest-chain sandboxes but a bunch of such have that sort of datesimish grind which i always cheat... so from my pov id combine both - some grind until a new option appears at some certain place-time. u might want to say that it is already like that though. so within context i mean to link those progress scenes to some more elaborate scenarios. )
id suggest max lust maintanence cheat (maybe it does exist already but for patrons only. my usual means cheating are bit bulky)
the ends is never a good idea...i cannot go back with arrow and loose alot of progress

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Plot wise I guess.
I don’t really have limits on content, anything audience wants basically.
I would prefer adding vanilla heterosexual content first, tho.
Thanks for the answer. If I grab time after university exams maybe I'll write something in case I feel it fits. Just one last question, are you willing to add 1 or other character if needed? I don't mean tons of characters of the sake of just having more, but only in case it actually improves the scene content. I'll also probably replay the current content to see anything comes to mind as well.

Anyway as I said above, I think it's critical to polish some areas of the game. I'm pretty sure more people would probably write with that in mind.

Jake Still

Jun 16, 2022
Thanks for the answer. If I grab time after university exams maybe I'll write something in case I feel it fits. Just one last question, are you willing to add 1 or other character if needed? I don't mean tons of characters of the sake of just having more, but only in case it actually improves the scene content. I'll also probably replay the current content to see anything comes to mind as well.

Anyway as I said above, I think it's critical to polish some areas of the game. I'm pretty sure more people would probably write with that in mind.
Yeah, sure thing go wild and wacky with it. Completely agree on polishing. Developing this project took waaay longer than expected. Had to even cut some features and less time were spend on polishing.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Jesus christ the lust goes up on this game WAYYYYYY too quickly. You literally can't do anything without it jumping up into the red EVERY fucking day.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh and if lust req is important for family members to triggerr anything ...their stats/bars also should be visible.
lots of corruption to grind for (in case someone is not cheating)
if you want to keep that scheme id suggest more special events for significant point boosts (maybe 25%-50% of what is required) to avoid repetitions and same visuals. (however add more visuals anyway for everything repetitive with 1 .gif at any single spot-time frame)
and generally if it is early stages of corruption like peeking/flashing within range of 0-100 or so points - to implement numerous small events in different locations/times for each npc (like, peekin on sis arse everywhere she is at certain day/time)
... it seems that things im suggesting do exist but in some pre-mature stage. hard to tell based on v0.1 what was the plan...or where will it go
...but broadly speaking as of now some smoothness in progression is lacking. as well as a narrative which i described in prev post. (at the same i advise strongly against any VNisation, walls of texts, blablabla nobody reads, dont waste you time on it ) so i am simply saying that some more expanded and immersive scenarios are needed . with some build up and several steps instead of you [flirt with mom] x 100 times and suddenly you [fck her in her mouth] in the living room when she sleeps when everyone seems to be home and even prevent you from jerking in your own room with the door. so im up to some small questchains which lead to some important points-boosting &or next-level-unlocking scene (which opens next corruption level with new spots and opportunities to grind points to unlock next unlocking scene...well that is my vision of what you may have in mind)
back to this example with mom - steps like to give dad some cash, talk him into taking bro n sis to camping. make mom ill with pills so she refuse to join. buy vodka/sedative. get her drunk next day. be horny. and then u fck her mouth... )

Last edited:

B10

Jun 25, 2017
It would be nice to have a little more possible before getting dead end.
Like a warning or a way of doing something bad at the moment you get almost a dead end.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes