• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jake Still

Jun 16, 2022
Jake Still I suggest to clarify tags. i.e. the multi-pen, is it because of sharing/swinging (if so should add that tag)?

And what is the prostitution? (are you whoring out your girls?)

And will there be NTR?
There is sharing/swinging scenes as well as double penetration ones.
You could buy sex in the game. (no whoring atm)
I’ll probably add NTR later on, but now it’s not there

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There is sharing/swinging scenes as well as double penetration ones.
You could buy sex in the game. (no whoring atm)
I’ll probably add NTR later on, but now it’s not there
ah, you should update tags then, and I suggest adding dev note for the NTR thing. (since some will want to instantly avoid).

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
To get arousal down early in the game you need to masturbate in your room at night until your corrupted enough to do it during the day too

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Found this problem as well as city and town naming error for mall electronic? yeah one of the shop

Edit >
1. /SmallTown1a/img/sex/grind2.webp ( that does not exist)
2. if you reload page, Error: macro <<now>> does not exist<<now>> pops up in left side navigation\ bar.
3. When you play with your sister, >> You play with your sister on her old xbox360.
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $sister.lust >= 50>>…
You notice her face is a bit red. Is she hot or horny?
Maybe I could say something about it... that error tag pops up

error1.PNG
I fxed that ( in a way ) by placing </div) infront of else if . #choice proceeds normally but there's another problem for </div>. I don't know shit so look into it maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jake Still

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
It's an Alpha build. Not quite "I just typed this code, so let's check how it looks" but in the start of game development. Since this is the foundation. Text(aka story or just....better conversations), events and bug fixing are required. But it could be good. I like the gif choises so I'll be checking this one
Edit: I don't think it's 1 star, I'd give it a 2 or 3, about the average for HTML games in F95 xD Well, i can't post a review, so whatever. it's a 2/5 for whoever is wondering. I downloaded it for quick fun, since i liked the displayed gifs in the game description and after I downloaded the game I liked the rest.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Where are the DP scenes?
Just found this one. Maybe, you with your brother fucks your sister.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But its pretty stupid to add a tag just for one scene. The same same with the virgin tag. There is no virgin ingame yet. If its just a upcoming tag then currently its just misleading.

Reactions: Black Xoul

LeGustavoJerome

Oct 1, 2017
Cheats
  1. plaha
    • Money +1,000,000
    • Corruption +99,999
  2. stuck
    • Sister corruption +9,999
    • Sister lust +100
  3. urmom
    • Mother corruption +9,999
    • Mother lust +100
  4. chessclub
    • Brother corruption +9,999
    • Brother lust +100
  5. freegas
    • Father corruption +9,999
    • Father lust +100
  6. alabama
    • Every family member's corruption +9,999
    • Every family member's lust +100

Jake Still

Jun 16, 2022
Just found this one. Maybe, you with your brother fucks your sister.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But its pretty stupid to add a tag just for one scene. The same same with the virgin tag. There is no virgin ingame yet. If its just a upcoming tag then currently its just misleading.
I mean it’s in the game tho. Right now it’s just one scene, but more will be added later.
The virgin tag is because step sister (as well as brother, but just in the code) is virgin and she will tell you that couple of times.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Something about this game is very sensitive to any changes to the HTML. I've had it where even just changing the line breaks and indenting of the HTML causes errors. For example, I put the element <tw-passagedata> for a passage on its own line sometimes causes errors with the now macro Sometimes I can clear the error with the now macro by loading a recent save. But sometimes I have to replace the HTML file with the file from the .zip archive and start all over again.
I've played plenty of HTML games and mucked around with the HTML code, and I've never seen anything so intolerant of any changes as this game.

Reactions: Black Xoul
2.80 star(s) 26 Votes