• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If you take off clothes, when you're going to dress up again it still says "take off clothes". The function works correctly though, it's just typo.

Reactions: Jake Still

SilX

May 15, 2019
Didn't expect this much content from the first version. The game overall is great! I will follow this one closely!

dontgetburn

Nov 10, 2020
idk if someone posted it already but i found some codes

cheat codes:
plaha
= +$1.000.000.000 and player corruption 99999
stuck = sis lust 100 and corruption 9999
urmom = mom lust 100 and corruption 9999
chessclub = bro lust 100 and corruption 9999
freegas = father lust 100 and corruption 9999
alamaba = family members corruption 9999 and lust 100

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I thought it did at night? Anyway, you can go to the stripclub in town and pay $100 to fuck after enough corruption or you can do something with your sleeping mom. Also, masturbating only works at night.
Literally die before being able to masturbate
and most of the time, you enter the Strip Club, and I immediately die because of the super-lust that one guy causes jumping up on stage. I swear I get that gif event everytime I enter. Without cheating myself Corruption and money, I found this game near impossible to play.
Why money too?
Because, literally, everytime I worked-- I get more lust events which repeats what I wrote above.

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
Found this problem as well as city and town naming error for mall electronic? yeah one of the shop

Edit >
1. /SmallTown1a/img/sex/grind2.webp ( that does not exist)
2. if you reload page, Error: macro <<now>> does not exist<<now>> pops up in left side navigation\ bar.
3. When you play with your sister, >> You play with your sister on her old xbox360.
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $sister.lust >= 50>>…
You notice her face is a bit red. Is she hot or horny?
Maybe I could say something about it... that error tag pops up

View attachment 1877996
I fxed that ( in a way ) by placing </div) infront of else if . #choice proceeds normally but there's another problem for </div>. I don't know shit so look into it maybe?
how did you find this event?

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
There is sharing/swinging scenes as well as double penetration ones.
You could buy sex in the game. (no whoring atm)
I’ll probably add NTR later on, but now it’s not there
Bro, if you add NTR/Sharing/Pregnancy (I mean sister getting pregnant from brother's cum) etc. that would be awesome! Please tell me you will.

Last edited:

Jake Still

Jun 16, 2022
Bro, if you add NTR/Sharing/Pregnancy (I mean sister getting pregnant from brother's cum) etc. that would be awesome! Please tell me you will.
Yes, I’ll add NTR and pregnancy, just a bit later (I’ll make them optional too)
Some level of sharing is already possible. You could share step sister with brother in couple events.

Reactions: Gudil and yyunus

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
This game is a huge mess.... I keep running into the game just going to a blank screen so I can't go back, if I try to invest it freezes and can't go back.... Literally have to save it every 5 minutes just so I don't lose progress. If the game didn't have soo many bugs it would be a great game but its impossible to play it right now.

Reactions: Satyr

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game has potential, but I really recommend to be aware of bugs and typos before release, as well story inconsistences. For example, trying to help her sister to revenge on her bf, is bugged, same for advancing on video editing.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be mean, as I said I still had some fun, but some stuff didn't make sense. For example, sometimes you knew the sister was on school and couldn't find her in the room, yet she showed up on the shower. Also if you rape someone, police will come for you, but at the same time there isn't a bit of flavour text to it with the girls that were. The corruption still increasing is nice, as stockholm, but affection still should be decreased for a bit at earlier stages. Same as claiming virginity due taking her by force, but afterwards if you convince her she still says you get her virginity.

Also, a small tiny guide would be appreciated.

Again, I'm just mentioning this because the game has potential, and the scenes are decent, but due the amount of bugs it discourages some potential investors away. The stuff about flavour text and affection I guess you can delay that, but I think you should fix the typos and bugs the earliest possible, specially being first release. And if there is some stuff that isn't completed, just remove the link, the editing stuff for example is a dead end and doesn't allow to go back, wasting the current save.

2.80 star(s) 26 Votes