motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
how many episodes will the game have? Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
Jacquesdor
The answer to all those questions and more are in the Developer Notes on the OP.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I really enjoyed this. Wish there were plans for more choices or branching or at least more choices for smaller scene variations, but it is what it is. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out over time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jacquesdor

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OriginStory-0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
You should just put another spot in the banner, empty of course. It would be hilarious :ROFLMAO:
Well you'll notice on the main menu there where all the characters appear on the letters of the title, there is an empty letter. And I went all out with that, grabbed a render that Amber "appears" in and positioned it exactly where her face should be.

What will be Mrs.Ross's power?
Mrs. Ross is vaccinated, so no power I'm afraid. She will, however, play a big part in one of the storylines coming up.

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
doesnt say how many chapters neither how many girls
I have twenty chapters already written... it'll be going for a while.

9 main girls... and a bunch of other girls who dip in and out of the story.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Whether the MC is the virgin or one/some of the LIs, we need to 'fix' that ASAP.
I think with something good, it's better not to rush things.

Let things build up, let things take their time, let the enjoyment build until you explode and release lots of white creamy goodness (if that's what you want to do)

I was confused by the version, since most 1.0 are for full releases? or I might be confused about that. I am used to seeing 0.1 etc until 1.0 (completed)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Freeroaming

THIS IS NOT A SANDBOX GAME, however, there will be some free roaming sections within the story, however, these will be sporadic and not too involved. The first freeroam section in Chapter 1 contains roughly 45 minutes of backstory and lore, so I highly recommend exploring it fully.

What you describe is quite literally what sandbox is.

There is no "freeroaming" tag on this site. Your gameplay mechanic would fall under the sandbox tag. And if they did change the sandbox tag to "freeroaming"(as is apparently being discussed in tag changes), you'd still deserve the tag. It might be a minor aspect of the game (if it's so "sporadic", why even waste time coding it?), but it is still an aspect of the game. And an aspect many people despise in AVNs.

I have no clue why some of you devs keep trying to tag dodge a bloody game mechanic you chose to put in your friggin games. Nor why some mods assist in you attempting to bypass the tag. All it leads to when you guys pull these shenanigans is when people that hate sandbox encounter it ingame (which they will, you can't hide a game mechanic ffs) they come to the thread and start complaining about why it wasn't tagged. As they well they should.

It's your game to do with as you will, and good luck. But you'd get more respect being honest about your content than trying to tag dodge.
No, what's in this VN would be under "point&click" not "sandbox".

And considering how open the dev has been do you really think he would try to lie about this one thing? Maybe you should get your head out of your ass......

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Freeroaming

THIS IS NOT A SANDBOX GAME, however, there will be some free roaming sections within the story, however, these will be sporadic and not too involved. The first freeroam section in Chapter 1 contains roughly 45 minutes of backstory and lore, so I highly recommend exploring it fully.

What you describe is quite literally what sandbox is.

There is no "freeroaming" tag on this site. Your gameplay mechanic would fall under the sandbox tag. And if they did change the sandbox tag to "freeroaming"(as is apparently being discussed in tag changes), you'd still deserve the tag. It might be a minor aspect of the game (if it's so "sporadic", why even waste time coding it?), but it is still an aspect of the game. And an aspect many people despise in AVNs.

I have no clue why some of you devs keep trying to tag dodge a bloody game mechanic you chose to put in your friggin games. Nor why some mods assist in you attempting to bypass the tag. All it leads to when you guys pull these shenanigans is when people that hate sandbox encounter it ingame (which they will, you can't hide a game mechanic ffs) they come to the thread and start complaining about why it wasn't tagged. As they well they should.

It's your game to do with as you will, and good luck. But you'd get more respect being honest about your content than trying to tag dodge.
Dude cry more. There is obviously a difference between a game that uses a sandbox as its main nexus and a game that is mostly a click to progress VN with small bits of interactive exploration throughout. You sound like sandbox stole your wife. chill out.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Just finished playing ch1 and gotta say motseer ur were right! nice girls with a light DCU/MCU touch i like it.

Jacquesdor Keep it up! it looks really promising and get rid of that sandbox tag please.. that might spook ppl like me ;) (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No, what's in this VN would be under "point&click" not "sandbox".

And considering how open the dev has been do you really think he would try to lie about this one thing? Maybe you should get your head out of your ass......
Dude cry more. There is obviously a difference between a game that uses a sandbox as its main nexus and a game that is mostly a click to progress VN with small bits of interactive exploration throughout. You sound like sandbox stole your wife. chill out.
Don't waste your time on him. I assure you his post will be deleted before too long.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
nice start but not enough to be hooked up....
story wise is nice not to cringe and fun at times
renders looks good and models too,but [this is entirely my taste]i wish can have more variation on body model's i only see plain tits,hand tits,nice tits,and melon tits,but i dont see any peach ass,in any model,even riley and parker form behind[in the bikinishot]they look plain too plain not curves,so yeah im an ass man myself not titts can change that,...
about the freeroam part,is ok if we have some shit to do but when isnt any particular thing ,completely ruin inmersion,
the same for point and click,the flashbacks are "ok" but how can you know if you are seeing all of them?
if i need to give a score will be 3,5 points of 5 so not so bad and like many other newly games time and space for improvement ,so it is a good start

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Origin Story follows MC, a seemingly normal nineteen-year-old struggling with his social status and his virginity,
"Our story takes place twenty years after a virus known as 'Virginity' has swept the world and turned much of its adult population into Wizards." :LOL:

'The Sisterhood' targeted and violently attacked the MC for reasons unknown to him,
c08ca1d2e18f86ea27f2fdd8fb8a1f2019b4039e_hq.gif
THX for sharing...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Just finished playing ch1 and gotta say motseer ur were right! nice girls with a little DCU/MCU touch i like it.

Jacquesdor Keep it up! it looks really promising and get rid of that sandbox tag please.. that might spook ppl like me ;) (y)
Yeah, that tag never should have been there... Glad you liked the release. I've been following Jaquesdor's development thread for a while and looking forward to it. Thankfully, as HornyyPussy said, There's been a minimum of stoopid... so far.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes