• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
So, we have MILF, male protagonist, humor, superpowers, high-quality visuals and beautiful women, but we gotta do something about that virgin tag. Whether the MC is the virgin or one/some of the LIs, we need to 'fix' that ASAP.;) Let's see good the story is.:sneaky:

Best of luck, Jacquesdor !!
Thanks! Both the MC and a couple of the LIs are Vs... and yeah, we'll be doing something about one or maybe two of those in Chapter 2 ;)

so far i'm liking it. but why we gotta be forced to watch the MC masturbate:LOL: tried to skip it but no such luck.
Yeah, that's been raised already. I'll add the ability to skip that in a later update.

i greatly appreciate the alternative scene to parker since i'm not one to share (even if this is before MC gets her.)
I'm glad. I've been having an inner conflict on how to include the scenes I wanted as there's spoiler-y reasons I wanted them in there, but also have the ability for anyone who might perceive them as slightly-NTR to opt out.

1. is mc gonna have an option to go a dark route? not just maledom but actually do things because he can. or is he gonna be mostly Vanilla kinda guy?
Yes, there will come a point in the future where MC will decide between two paths (I have only just started writing content for the dark path so can't elaborate too much on that just yet). I imagine it will become clear in chapter 2 where I am going with this story.

2. if we go after Lucia to add to harem(if she's an option) can we get her to use her powers for our benefit? (you can't just throw that power in an adult VN and not let us take advantage of it.:cry::LOL:)
I guess you'll have to wait and see ;)

3. are flashbacks gonna be showing up that often or not so much anymore?

anyways aside from that so far i like it and will keep an eye on it. good luck to you.

also no pregnant tag or impregnation for planned tags?.... FOR SHAME.:devilish:
Nope, no more flashbacks planned. I just wanted to flesh out the characters a bit in Chapter 1.

Thanks for all your comments!

Lol sorry, no impregnations planned but who knows what the future may hold.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks! Honestly I only had one scene written in the future with one potential LI character fucking someone, and again that will depend if you've opted into "voyeurism" if you see it, if not again it will be alternate content. And that particular scene is before any relationship.

Thanks! Both the MC and a couple of the LIs are Vs... and yeah, we'll be doing something about one or maybe two of those in Chapter 2 ;)

Yeah, that's been raised already. I'll add the ability to skip that in a later update.

I'm glad. I've been having an inner conflict on how to include the scenes I wanted as there's spoiler-y reasons I wanted them in there, but also have the ability for anyone who might perceive them as slightly-NTR to opt out.

Yes, there will come a point in the future where MC will decide between two paths (I have only just started writing content for the dark path so can't elaborate too much on that just yet). I imagine it will become clear in chapter 2 where I am going with this story.

I guess you'll have to wait and see ;)

Nope, no more flashbacks planned. I just wanted to flesh out the characters a bit in Chapter 1.

Thanks for all your comments!

Lol sorry, no impregnations planned but who knows what the future may hold.
damn you. damn you and your indirect answers:LOL:

but seriously i got enough info out of the responses to be intrigued.

as for the tags honestly i'd be satisfied with the results being shown at the end of the game (epilogue) and some comments here and there about it actually being a risk. "you trying to knock me up?" (if a creampie happens) for example.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Greetings dear dev. first of all good luck with your first release. renders look amazing and your hard work is quite obvious.

if I may, I am a bit confused about the lesbian, fake harem and ntr ( or whatever it is supposed to be) parts in the dev notes section.

for example about lesbian you say this..

Lesbian content

There will be lesbian content, and a fair amount of it – however, it will all be optional and alternate content will take its place if opted out.

which is a perfect way to keep the girls lesbian free. the way I read it is that if you dont want lesbians, the girls will not have interaction with eachother sexually/romanticaly or otherwise. Perfect. ( hopefuly the ratio will be same, meaning if a player opts out of lesbian content it will all be replaced by straight content and it wont shorten the gameplay. It IS extra work on top of your already hard work but it is appreciated)

my confusion though came with this....

“Fake harem”

As mentioned, the nature of the story requires the MC to interact with a number of different LIs. So by definition this game will be a “harem game”. However, these girls will also have some fun with each other. So, you’d be correct in labelling it a “fake harem” game, and I’m absolutely fine with that because that is the kind of story I want to tell.
Is this with lesbian content on or it happens either the player has it on or off? if I opt out of lesbian content, do the girls still "have fun with eachother"? does it happen behind the scene?

If possible I would appreciate some more info here. If I opt out of lesbian content does that mean that the girls wont "have fun with eachother", or they will because of plot?

And then, comes this...

Is there any NTR/cuckolding?

No, not anything that actually qualifies as NTR though everyone's definition of NTR is different. There are a few very minimal and entirely optional “voyeurism” scenes where some future love interests may be witnessed in sexual activities with other men. If you opt out of these, the scenes will be replaced with all alternatives, or skipped entirely.

I kinda get mixed feelings about this. On one hand, the alternative content suggests that the girls will not have ( or implied to have) sexual activities with other men, on the other hand though, the skippable might mean that they WILL have sexual activities with other men but it will be in the background. the player just opts out of seeing the content but it still happens.

I would appreciate some more info in here as well.

if any of the info is considered a spoiler, feel free to send me a dm -if you wish and have the time spared-.. I do not mind about spoilers.

I apologise for the long post. I hope both proffessional and personal happiness and fortune.

best of luck and thank you for the share.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yea I read this too, but after reading the dev's comments, apparently that is only currently planned for one woman and will be replaced by a solo scene of opted out. So I put my concerns aside about "skippable".
played it. and so far i can confirm if you choose no to watching others get it on the scene is different. not just skipped

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Everything you just said about the lesbian stuff.
Yeah, I literally just edited the dev notes there before I saw your comment.

The girls will not be interacting with each other if lesbian content is opted out of. That option came off the back of your previous messages (sorry I didn't reply yet, been very busy re-writing some stuff to accommodate for the option and preparing for today)

I kinda get mixed feelings about this. On one hand, the alternative content suggests that the girls will not have ( or implied to have) sexual activities with other men, on the other hand though, the skippable might mean that they WILL have sexual activities with other men but it will be in the background. the player just opts out of seeing the content but it still happens.

I would appreciate some more info in here as well.

if any of the info is considered a spoiler, feel free to send me a dm -if you wish and have the time spared-.. I do not mind about spoilers.

I apologise for the long post. I hope both proffessional and personal happiness and fortune.

best of luck and thank you for the share.
Yeah, exactly what Fazed said here:

Yea I read this too, but after reading the dev's comments, apparently that is only currently planned for one woman and will be replaced by a solo scene of opted out. So I put my concerns aside about "skippable".

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Yea I read this too, but after reading the dev's comments, apparently that is only currently planned for one future LI and will be replaced by a solo scene of opted out. So I put my concerns aside about "skippable".

yes I have read the comments about it, unfortunately after I posted my questions. but this..

or skipped entirely.
..in conjuction with what I mentioned, is what confused me.
I will keep this in my watch list for now and see how it goes . thank you for pointing that out.

Edit: thank you for clarifying everything dear dev :D (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jacquesdor

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
yes I have read the comments about it, unfortunately after I posted my questions. but this..

..in conjuction with what I mentioned, is what confused me.
I will keep this in my watch list for now and see how it goes . thank you for pointing that out.

Edit: thank you for clarifying everything dear dev :D (y)
Regarding the "skipped entirely", there was going to be literally one render in the chapter I'm currently posing/rendering, showing a particular future LI doing something, and it's mostly used for comic effect. It was going to be skipped entirely if you opt out and doesn't have any impact on the story at all. So if you opt out you'd have no idea and it'll never be referred to again.

But it's not worth including if its going to generate the same amount of ire for just one joke, so I have decided not to include it.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The fact that the MC has been raised by Parker and alongside Riley since he was a baby means they are his mother and sister in everything but blood anyway. If incest is your thing, this needs to be enough.
1002351853.gif :KEK:

Well, those dev notes are really good, but it sounds really ambitious to say that all scenes will have an alternative scene, we have to wait and see if that's true(on paper it may sound nice, but the work it takes and the changes in the story at the time of doing it, not so much haha), IMPO the only bad thing I see is the forced content "for plot reasons".

Anyways, this looks nice, good luck dev.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jacquesdor
4.10 star(s) 49 Votes