• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Don't get me wrong, but being a new dev you maybe are biting more than you can chew, if all sex scenes will have an alternative scene and you're planning a good/bad split in the future. Just keep in mind that you cant please everyone, if someone is not into lesbian action making altenative scenes for him can be a gargantuan task if you're already planning a game full of lesbian action according to dev's notes.

dong345

Jan 4, 2020
Invincibility, cloning, giantess and time stop superpowers? Count me in. Very promising game with the superpowers tag that has interesting superpowers unlike other superpowers tagged game. Btw, shapeshifter LI when?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jacquesdor

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Looks good but sandbox ? :unsure:
Man, I was wondering why I kept getting comments on sandbox. I did not add that tag in. This is not a sandbox game, however, it does have some very brief, and seldom, free-roaming sections... so I guess that warranted having a sandbox tag added. There is one in Chapter 1, one in Chapter 2 and will have another in like Chapter 8 (I forget)... and that is it (I have 20 chapters written so far... so extremely minimal amounts in comparison).

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Invincibility, cloning, giantess and time stop superpowers? Count me in. Very promising game with the superpowers tag that has interesting superpowers unlike other superpowers tagged game. Btw, shapeshifter LI when?
I won't lie in that the giantess was only there for a fun background character, but the other three powers there will certainly be some fun with.

Shapeshifter... don't know. It's something I have considered but haven't written in yet.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Man, I was wondering why I kept getting comments on sandbox. I did not add that tag in. This is not a sandbox game, however, it does have some very brief, and seldom, free-roaming sections... so I guess that warranted having a sandbox tag added. There is one in Chapter 1, one in Chapter 2 and will have another in like Chapter 8 (I forget)... and that is it (I have 20 chapters written so far... so extremely minimal amounts in comparison).
Usually, stories that have free roam segments are tagged "point & click". That might clear things up... except... what I see, so far, is more of a "story board" segment. Not sure that should require a tag at all... Definitely NOT sandbox. You should try to get that corrected.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
might as well add "absolutely no, nada, zero grind" to the sandbox segment of the dev notes:whistle:

• Haha

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well, nice start into the AVN world i guess.
Unique enough story and good renders (but i gotta have to say, that a lot of close up character shots have washed out eye colors).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I won't lie in that the giantess was only there for a fun background character, but the other three powers there will certainly be some fun with.

Shapeshifter... don't know. It's something I have considered but haven't written in yet.
honestly im surprised i've never seen a scene where a shapeshifter friend of the MC is arguing with another woman they hate and cant get at her physically. so she just looks her dead in the eyes turns into her and then grabs MC and says something like "let's go you're fucking me like this today."

or especially a scene from the MC's POV. argues with some dude, looks at his friend who turns into the guys wife/gf/daughter/mother and she(shapeshifter) just rolls with it and the MC can just look the guy dead in the face with the implication being clear as day;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 49 Votes