Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I have 54 for the extras but none of the other ones. I'm still curious where you can download them from.
Idk what to tell you, the four I have I got from this thread. I don't remember which link but everything I have is from f95 so they must have come from here.

SmegmaSmuggler

Sep 15, 2018
Figured I'd just update this thread with the full link dump, including new art assets

Art assets for 18Titans! The last two times it was all FET and I had almost forgotten it was time for a 18Titans one!
Links below, but before I get to that, let me talk a bit to the bughunters.
BUGHUNTERS! You guys have been really helpful because the FET v1.0.6 build was very buggy for some of you. It's only today that I've discovered a bug which might have prevented you from playing it much at all! I'm going to release the early access version tomorrow so releasing a new bughunt now is really not that useful. It simply leaves you with not enough time to play it. So, if you got hit hard with this bug and feel like you simply didn't have the chance to properly play it, drop a comment in the v1.0.6c bughunt post before September and next time I have a bughunt build, I'll send you the links regardless of whether you're still in the tier.
Peace!
And now for the actual update.
18Titans -

Older art assets 18Titans:

And for convenience's sake you can find the FET ones below.
Epilogue:
book 4:
book 3:
book 2:
book 1:

RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
Are there no art assets for slave Jinora anywhere?
I'm not sure it exists. It was the first book to have such content, and it's very not allowed on Patreon, hence the many steps required to unlock it in the game.

"Xtras" zips were occasionally released in the Patreon comments containing the assets for those scenes. The first one I know of was Art Assets 54, which was already in Book 4 Love route. One of the slave route scenes definitely would have happened in the update covered by Art Assets 47, but I don't see any links on or around those posts (even dead links like one on Art Assets 57).

I only have Xtras 54, 62, 64. Xtras apparently also exist for at least 57 and 58, but I don't have them. If more exist I'm not aware of it.

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
Figured I'd just update this thread with the full link dump, including new art assets

Art assets for 18Titans! The last two times it was all FET and I had almost forgotten it was time for a 18Titans one!
Links below, but before I get to that, let me talk a bit to the bughunters.
BUGHUNTERS! You guys have been really helpful because the FET v1.0.6 build was very buggy for some of you. It's only today that I've discovered a bug which might have prevented you from playing it much at all! I'm going to release the early access version tomorrow so releasing a new bughunt now is really not that useful. It simply leaves you with not enough time to play it. So, if you got hit hard with this bug and feel like you simply didn't have the chance to properly play it, drop a comment in the v1.0.6c bughunt post before September and next time I have a bughunt build, I'll send you the links regardless of whether you're still in the tier.
Peace!
And now for the actual update.
18Titans -

Older art assets 18Titans:

And for convenience's sake you can find the FET ones below.
Epilogue:
book 4:
book 3:
book 2:
book 1:
Ugh, it says the hosting period for the files expired, and now you only download with premium membership.

Reactions: Mistervd