Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I'm missing all of the extra ones. I didn't even know they existed. O_O

Looks like my MITY art asset collection isn't as complete as I thought.
Wait so you don't have the art assets 54 then? That was special because the "normal" pictures and the "loli" pictures were in one singular folder.

After that the loli versions were send separately so I can see people not knowing they exist, but you can't have the art assets 54 without having the extra version too

Aug 20, 2021
Wait so you don't have the art assets 54 then? That was special because the "normal" pictures and the "loli" pictures were in one singular folder.

After that the loli versions were send separately so I can see people not knowing they exist, but you can't have the art assets 54 without having the extra version too
Here's what I have for reference for Art Assets 54:
2023-03-19.png 2023-03-19 (1).png 2023-03-19 (2).png 2023-03-19 (3).png

RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
I don't think it would be a problem. In fact I downloaded those extra art assets from this very same thread.

Here, take a look at my personal folder, the ones with "extra" in it containt the loli art assests. There isn't much to be honest, only 4.

I could post them but my internet suck ass, it would take days. I'm not joking xD View attachment 2480369
I've been unable to track down the 57 and 58 extras you have, but I did find an extras set for 64 I figured I'd tell you about since you seem to not have that one in your screenshot.

I've been trying to complete a thorough collection of everything and it's been extremely difficult to track down the "extras" or individual password-protected PSDs along those same lines. Every such link in the post comments posted by mity that were hosted on ufile are dead. Not sure if they were removed manually or if their links just expire from age. See the comments on the posts for 58, 59, and 62, for examples of what I'm referring to.

If anyone happened to get the files while the links were live I'd very much like to have them.

Reactions: Mistervd

HannibalKing

Sep 11, 2020
Downloads

Content

Good day all! Though there won't be a new FET build this month(we had a titans build) I decided to have another FET art asset update instead of a titans so there will at least be something FET related released. As the pic above shows there will be some Senna, but also izumi mai/azula and a lot of Beifong but in this update. Ps. I still intend to write a short update in a day or two.
Oh, almost forgot, this update has a folder with a sort of preview of the older updates. One pic per art asset update with a bunch of thumbnails showing what that older update contains. I figured with this many updates it was about time I included something which will semi-easily allow you to find something if you're looking for it. I hope it'll be of some use to you.
And since it's a Friday I hope you'll have a good weekend. Peace!

DaApocalypse

Jul 31, 2019
I've been unable to track down the 57 and 58 extras you have, but I did find an extras set for 64 I figured I'd tell you about since you seem to not have that one in your screenshot.

I've been trying to complete a thorough collection of everything and it's been extremely difficult to track down the "extras" or individual password-protected PSDs along those same lines. Every such link in the post comments posted by mity that were hosted on ufile are dead. Not sure if they were removed manually or if their links just expire from age. See the comments on the posts for 58, 59, and 62, for examples of what I'm referring to.

If anyone happened to get the files while the links were live I'd very much like to have them.
i found the link for extra 64 but has a password, do you know it