Aug 20, 2021
Art assets update - 70!

Hello all! It's time for a new art assets update. Number 70! It may not sound as exciting as 69, but there's a little something extra in this update. I'm keeping it as a different download so as not to inflate the real update with something which you might not be interested in.

First off, here's the link to the normal art assets update for FET:

Okay the little extra thing is basically a standalone version of the mini-game where you could fight Kuvira in a fist fight. I wanted to try out a few things and added Korra in her original and older form as well. There's no special reward for beating them or anything of the like. So if only seeing their tiddies go up and down isn't enough for you this standalone mini-game will have very little to no appeal to you.

Links are below and to qive you a quick impression, I added a few pics of it below the links

- Boobybrawl

- Boobybrawl

- Boobybrawl

1677950358032.png

GooveyGraveyBoat

Apr 8, 2019
care to be more specific? like share a link of the patreon post?
I think they mean specifically the loli posts which, lets be honest, are really good. But some are missing, some are password protected so i think if anyone has those files if theyd be willing to share for all of us degenerates

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I think they mean specifically the loli posts which, lets be honest, are really good. But some are missing, some are password protected so i think if anyone has those files if theyd be willing to share for all of us degenerates
Hmm well forum rules prevent me from posting the loli content. It is possible that I might miss some but even so, I don't know which content pack you're referring to so I can't help

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Hmm well forum rules prevent me from posting the loli content. It is possible that I might miss some but even so, I don't know which content pack you're referring to so I can't help
I don't think it would be a problem. In fact I downloaded those extra art assets from this very same thread.

Here, take a look at my personal folder, the ones with "extra" in it containt the loli art assests. There isn't much to be honest, only 4.

I could post them but my internet suck ass, it would take days. I'm not joking xD 213213.png

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
I don't think it would be a problem. In fact I downloaded those extra art assets from this very same thread.

Here, take a look at my personal folder, the ones with "extra" in it containt the loli art assests. There isn't much to be honest, only 4.

I could post them but my internet suck ass, it would take days. I'm not joking xD View attachment 2480369
im only missing 54 plus extra from my set :'(