Others Magical Angel Fairy Flower [v2.4] [Umai Neko]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
what type of game is this? i want to find a emulator to play it coz its not running well in my pc,, white screen, crash.. damn its a sin to have high end pc nowadays,, fairy princess works fine but fairy flower and fairy have same issues
forget bout it, not worth the time

Lloyd Dunamis

Dec 24, 2020
Oh. Savefile location for v2.5 seems to have changed from
%localappdata%\MagicalAngelFairyFlower, to
%localappdata%\Fairy_Flower_v001, if I'm not mistaken.

Coming from the quoted earlier save, v2.4 to v2.5 save compatibility is...weird but otherwise seemingly harmless: Stats are scrambled, last CG re-locked.
Here's a full save for 2.4
I've attached a v2.5-converted one.

Meanwhile, the title screen still says "FairyHeart", even though it's not that particular game now :v
Same applies to the recent Fairy Princess. (Shouldn't we make a new thread for that one especially that it's got a mostly workable albeit supporter-only demo now?)

==================
Wish this dev made gallery scenes of her half naked as well, just personal preference as I think from full clothed to fully nude is missing that half clothed fetish step that I prefer.
Same, as well as for her sprite! Damaged, disheveled clothesare the best. <3
So far she's got the outfit & color palette I like so much, and then they did (or rather not did) this orz...

anything new about the 7/7 release in dlsite?
The version supplied just above, I'm not sure if it's the DLSite or actual v2.5. (for reference, modified date of the exe is June 20)
The changes that I can see for above though, for either 2.5 or DLSite:
- added Languages: English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional?), Korean
- added a winning, textless ending scene [ ], which I guess resolves the following concern:
It's unfinished, no ending...just stop at stage 6

what type of game is this? i want to find a emulator to play it coz its not running well in my pc,, white screen, crash.. damn its a sin to have high end pc nowadays,, fairy princess works fine but fairy flower and fairy have same issues
It's a brawler kind of game. Nnooot a good one at that, considering the limited actions you can do, unlike the previous (Fairy Heart) and the incoming (Fairy Princess).

Reactions: Mettie and STUGVI

nipplepimple

Nov 5, 2017
Does anybody know how to fix the issue where almost everything is a blank white box? Enemies, menu buttons, sprites, basically everything that isn't the playable character?

Archmagelord

Nov 10, 2019
Does anybody know how to fix the issue where almost everything is a blank white box? Enemies, menu buttons, sprites, basically everything that isn't the playable character?
Here is how you fix this...

1. Open the Options file where you see this and make the change from 0 to 1,

[Windows]
CreateTexturesOnDemand=1 <-- (Change the "0" to a "1" and your good to go)
AlternateSyncMethod=0
VertexBufferMethod=1
SleepMargin=1

Archmagelord

Nov 10, 2019
On another NOTE HEEEEELLLP!
I cant even play the game with a 2023 ASUS Laptop with NVIDIA card. The game crashes as soon as I start stage 1. Any ideas?

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
ah yes it's me back with a tons of work created for myself!

i'm now at the stage of trying to extract everything from this game's assets, inlucing L2D HCG
everything is fine until the l2d
it seem that UMAI NEKO used Spine for making the animation, yet i cannot find a way to play it outside of the game itself
have tried some option, including online viewer and Skeleton Viewer by Spine themselves
idk if i exported them correctly or not, or do i have to make some changes to the .json file for it to work
appreciate if anyone can help

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes