Others Magical Angel Fairy Flower [v2.4] [Umai Neko]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Do you guys also have a white screen when you start the game?
Open the .ini file and where it says rendering i don't remember what the fuck change the number from 0 to 1, or if it's already an 1 then change it from 1 to 0

I think it says
Create Textures on Demand = 0
So you have to have it be:
Create Textures on Demand =1

Reactions: samros75

samros75

Dec 24, 2019
Open the .ini file and where it says rendering i don't remember what the fuck change the number from 0 to 1, or if it's already an 1 then change it from 1 to 0

I think it says
Create Textures on Demand = 0
So you have to have it be:
Create Textures on Demand =1
You are the best

Reactions: derakino999

directhitx

Nov 20, 2018
Has anyone tried to use a cheat engine on this game? I tried, but I can't find the variable for money or stats point

2ZEC

Mar 7, 2021
ok.. how the fok do i fix this? i just downloaded 2.5 version
Below the exe file, open the "options" file.
Try changing the "CreateTexturesOnDemand=0" to "CreateTexturesOnDemand=1" this could fix that render problem.
If that doesn't work, you might have downloaded a corrupted copy.
[BONUS]
You could also change "SleepMargin=10" to "SleepMargin=20" or higher so the game won't slow down and stay at 30fps in combat.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Below the exe file, open the "options" file.
Try changing the "CreateTexturesOnDemand=0" to "CreateTexturesOnDemand=1" this could fix that render problem.
If that doesn't work, you might have downloaded a corrupted copy.
[BONUS]
You could also change "SleepMargin=10" to "SleepMargin=20" or higher so the game won't slow down and stay at 30fps in combat.
i did as u said and it didnt fix it.. it actually crashed at the start when i changed that CreateTextures value to 1.... i downloaded it from this thread so i dont think that's the problem.... maybe its just about this crap windows 10 ( i have windows 10, intel i5 12th gen)... im glad atleast magical angel princess works fine

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
what type of game is this? i want to find a emulator to play it coz its not running well in my pc,, white screen, crash.. damn its a sin to have high end pc nowadays,, fairy princess works fine but fairy flower and fairy have same issues

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes