Others Magical Angel Fairy Flower [v2.4] [Umai Neko]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
wow, love the graphics, but a pretty delphic game when it comes to explain what you can do, and mostly what the point of the game is (if any). Either simply just knock them out or let them rape you?

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
ever tried to get through one of these games without losing?

Always. You want to do stuff? Earn it, assholes. I won't just give it to you.

It's easy enough. You can stunlock most of the regular enemies. Bosses require you to throw them, your projectile, tossing people into him, or your jump kick. Stage five is half normal enemies, half boss-class.

Your basic combo has three enders. Up and attack is a pinwheel, down and attack is a throw.

• Angry
Reactions: maukou and Epiczor

Bigbawsak

May 22, 2021
Usually play these games for the H-scenes, but I found myself enjoying the combat in this one. Dare I say it but I feel the combat is better in this than in Onyx.

Girl is super cute and I adore her animations. Her voice is nice too, just wish there was a little more variety in that department. Was kind of hoping to see some BJ animation, but you can't win them all. Overall, really solid. Especially the animation quality.

Thank you for sharing this.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Be cool if this guy tried to innovate some. Guess it's a pretty risk free paycheck (Knows his patreon wants those types of games and obviously has tons of experience with them).

The girl is still OP, I mentioned she was overpowered in the other thread when this was earlier in development. Way too easy this time around if you use her specials at all. Finally got a block button and now we don't even need it, lol. Can just demolish or grab lock enemies forever.

Still no gallery unlock on beating the game either. Guess there are codes at least, I hate having to lose on purpose to see the gallery stuff after I beat a game. The cg gallery should show the enemy, not be zoomed in on the girl's face. Can't even tell what animation you're trying to look at.

Overall really underwhelming. If this was the first game in the series, fine. Getting real tired of these though. Felt like there wasn't even as much variation is usual in enemies, combined with less challenge than usual, meh. Maybe he got a warning from patreon for dog like creatures. He needs to move to a better site. Kind of a low point in the series even though I like the girl and the kick focus over punching.

Last edited:

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
full save here
drop data.dat into the game's appdata folder located at
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\MagicalAngelFairyFlower
replace the username with whatever name you have for your windows profile, copy and paste into the explorer address bar
Bear in mind this is for version 2.2, I'll try to upload it and make a new post for that

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes