BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Well, the apk version runs like shit and anyone solve this problem. It is a shame. It is a really good game but currently i cannot use my pc so i am fucked.

Nepism

May 5, 2024
Managed to beat this man at first playthrough hard mode while I lost to gourmet group since he's cocky and only attacks at turn 6, saved up all of Kana's attacks until turn 6 and spammed quick attack so he only attacked once at the last turn which I guarded, I won't face harder opponents for beating him will I? I just cheesed him I'm not ready for harder opponents
image_2024-05-14_144811946.png

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Managed to beat this man at first playthrough hard mode while I lost to gourmet group since he's cocky and only attacks at turn 6, saved up all of Kana's attacks until turn 6 and spammed quick attack so he only attacked once at the last turn which I guarded, I won't face harder opponents for beating him will I? I just cheesed him I'm not ready for harder opponents
View attachment 3632702
so the phantom is still there...:LOL:
I know where he came from... its the world of PvZ Mimick Nut:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

be careful of a Mimick of Yukari, too OP(be it script or stats)

• Haha
Reactions: akapp

AniSisUA

Formerly 'ndehost'
Oct 6, 2023
I've got End game in 13 day with Happy family :3...
Somehow I beat the game too fast ***

I got some kind of unplanned speedrun on the best ending for me...

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Does anyone know if the part time job lifestyle affects community or subjugation quests?
According to the wording, it shouldn't, as it only specifies "helping [the shop]" and "part-time work", not "community work" or "subjugation" like the skill that affects those does.
> 手伝い、アルバイト実行時に得られるお金が増えます。

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
I've got End game in 13 day with Happy family :3...
Somehow I beat the game too fast ***

I got some kind of unplanned speedrun on the best ending for me...
Yeah, when you get her pregnant the game ends, and whether or not it's a good ending is based on some combination of affection and how much money you have.

If you want to continue the game, you'll have to avoid pregnancy. I still don't remember if the safe day function (which only protects from one creampie) exists in this game or the previous one, but otherwise you'll have to make use of condoms/after pills, or just not cum inside of her until you complete the great adventure.

Reactions: leastdevotee

razielol

Jan 23, 2018
Did anyone else randomly get a bunch of panties from the little sister as a gift? I was at 85% when she decided to gift me panties of Kana, Yukari, Rui and Kasumi; pumpkin panties too. No idea how she got her hands on those lol, but thanks to her I reached 100% panty collection earlier than expected.

Last edited:

razielol

Jan 23, 2018
Btw if you don't nurse your sister back to health for at least a full week (I think? Did not keep track.) you will get a bad ending called gate of heaven. There will be a jumpscare of her vomiting blood and dying. The ending screen is of her soul ascending to the heavens. I tested it in new game +.

Jun 27, 2018
Btw if you don't nurse your sister back to health for at least a full week (I think? Did not keep track.) you will get a bad ending called gate of heaven. There will be a jumpscare of her vomiting blood and dying. The ending screen is of her soul ascending to the heavens. I tested it in new game +.
Your dad left you with literally one job...

gazz84

Aug 30, 2020
can someone help, i can't seems to get pass the guild from shutting down i got to the point where my sister go help cook, but she keep saying we need something more. one time i got another option where i have to beat her with 1600 hp that's about it.

seems like half the skill i put my points into don't work especially the one that give more energy

i am assuming a lot of the skill only work in later stage of the game

100 trust get to bath together

Last edited:

botdf

Mar 22, 2024
About the ending, when Yukari tells you the guild will merge, you have to unlock the good cook skill and then ask your sister to cook for you.

About the energy thing, I think you are trying to up your stamina from the skill menu? The bar on top of the screen is your action points which you can upgrade by training with your guild or during the weekends by yourself. From the skill menu you can upgrade your stamina, which is the amount of times the MC can orgasm in a day.

gazz84

Aug 30, 2020
About the ending, when Yukari tells you the guild will merge, you have to unlock the good cook skill and then ask your sister to cook for you.

About the energy thing, I think you are trying to up your stamina from the skill menu? The bar on top of the screen is your action points which you can upgrade by training with your guild or during the weekends by yourself. From the skill menu you can upgrade your stamina, which is the amount of times the MC can orgasm in a day.
thanks you, yes you are right i took the stamina skill

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
any news on the DLC that was announced back in March?
It was much further back than that. Probably releases in a month.

Inusuku's moved, gotten a temporary wifi device, and a shit folding chair to try work on the DLC. Now they're in a remarkable amount of pain, probably going to try working through the pain and now it's getting hot enough to complain about in japan.

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes