Marphey

May 13, 2019
You need to go the city on weekend and buy it from the suspicious shop

Yeah, thanks a lot. I did see it on DLsite a few minutes after I posted
I think you misunderstood. I know you buy it from the shop but when i go to town there is no suspecious shop option.

fjkdlsjfklds

May 14, 2021
Just wanted to know what the difference between the steam and the non steam version is. I heard that the steam version has a lot of cut content. Was wondering which version I should download.

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
Just wanted to know what the difference between the steam and the non steam version is. I heard that the steam version has a lot of cut content. Was wondering which version I should download.
kagura games has all the r18+ patches for their steam games on their offical website

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
That's a good point...

I remember she can randomly trigger conversations by herself, after some of the actions. I know they can be lewd conversations, it's happened to me before, but I wonder if those can trigger if her interest is zero. Not that I'm suggesting it as a viable strategy, considering how rare those triggers are it'd take too damn long to get her interest high enough.

Your game idea would be quite interesting, and very doable as a mod for Imouto Life.
I've tried playing with absolutely zero lewd initiations and she will hover above 0. Her rate of interest decay is very fast at lower levels (<50) and it's almost impossible to increase it even if she talks to you about a lewd topic every day. The only reliable way of increasing her interest without being a lewd onii is taking a bath together and get lucky with the weekly policy.

The lewd convos can trigger at interest zero if I remember correctly. She will also have her me time whenever she has high lust even at zero interest. Too bad that doesn't actually increase her interest. I do wish there are other things that would increase her interest without our help. Maybe if she increases her interest by a significant amount when she masturbates in the bath, it would be easier to maintain her interest level.

Jun 27, 2018
I do wish there are other things that would increase her interest without our help.
Sorry, man. She's a well adjusted and decent person. She's just in a position where her sickness leaves her vulnerable to the perverted machinations of her sole caregiver, who she foolishly believed would never harm her.

But don't worry, once the stockholm sets in, she'll only occasionally wish she had died instead of being utterly and ruthlessly debased by her leacherous brother. She be silent while harboring her deep and irrevocable self-hatred for having given in to the cruel demands and nightly terrors that were forced upon her, and she will wait until she is alone to weep for the loss of her dreams and her self in the twisted agonies of your betrayal.

You're only stealing her life away from her. Perhaps the gods will one day take this burden from her. Until then, she will endure. Because she must.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
That's a good point...

I remember she can randomly trigger conversations by herself, after some of the actions. I know they can be lewd conversations, it's happened to me before, but I wonder if those can trigger if her interest is zero. Not that I'm suggesting it as a viable strategy, considering how rare those triggers are it'd take too damn long to get her interest high enough.

Your game idea would be quite interesting, and very doable as a mod for Imouto Life.
iirc I think she has to have a certain amount of interest to bring up sexual things herself, like 50 ish? Edit: NVM psychomad has the right of it, I was thinking of the interest decay not her talking about random things.

My idea would NOT work for this game at all considering the siblings personalities which is why I said I would love to see it in a game of the same vein. A neutral brother paired with a neutral sister would probably be the best. Twin brother/sister a bonus since you'll already have that closeness often seen in twins. But I do appreciate the thought, it was just some random stuff that ran through my head while I was typing that comment so if people liked it, that's pretty cool. I'll be getting a copyright of that idea asap /jk

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I think you misunderstood. I know you buy it from the shop but when i go to town there is no suspecious shop option.
It's definitely not available right away, though I don't know precise dates on when it shows up either. Eventually it will just be there, you don't need to do anything special to unlock it, but I think the pacing is indeed a bit awkward as you can very much be showing your Imouto a good time before after pills are available for purchase...

Reactions: Marphey

Marphey

May 13, 2019
It's definitely not available right away, though I don't know precise dates on when it shows up either. Eventually it will just be there, you don't need to do anything special to unlock it, but I think the pacing is indeed a bit awkward as you can very much be showing your Imouto a good time before after pills are available for purchase...
Well......the condoms are there from the start XD

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Most of all the purchases are based on guild reputation. The better the guild is, the more options you have when going to town.

Reactions: leastdevotee

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
so there is no difference in downloading the steam vs fan translated from here? Since the Steam ver seems to be already patched.
How much do you hate localizers for japanese content? If you don't go Kagura.

Or just stick with shade since it'll be the first translated version of the DLC

Reactions: leastdevotee

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Any suggestions for other raising sims games like this one?
These are some of what I tried (not completed yet):
- Amu-chan Developer
- Bottle Biosphere
- How to Raise a Happy NEET
- Kaiju Princess
- One Room - Runaway Girl
- The Runaway Girl And Me

Not really good in comparison in terms of quality and amount of content.
+1 on the last two, I haven't tried Kaiju Princess and Bottle Biosphere yet.
Teaching Feeling is another great one.

And yeah, finding games that are comparable to Imouto Life is hard, most of the ones I've tried are so shallow. They'll have just a little bit of interaction and then go straight to sex, and even the sex scenes have just 2-3 positions/variations. The silver lining is that you can be done with those in like an hour or so, they won't waste much of your time.

Last edited:

fjkdlsjfklds

May 14, 2021
How much do you hate localizers for japanese content? If you don't go Kagura.

Or just stick with shade since it'll be the first translated version of the DLC
Ok so they aren't on seperate versions or anything like that. Do you know like an estimate of the difference between translation time for the two either?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Ok so they aren't on seperate versions or anything like that. Do you know like an estimate of the difference between translation time for the two either?
Hobby fan vs. business team.
So if you factor in team size, with each team member doubling the speed. (1 x 2) vs. (6 x 2) *not an accurate team count*
But add in every project they are working on and divide that by 3. (1 /3) vs. (Yes / 3)
Add in times where meetings need to be held and divide that by 2. (0/2) vs. (4 / 2) this is per day.
And then do some simple calculations.........ah yes!

Hobby fan = 1 day to 2 weeks.
Business team = 5 to 6 months.

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes