AlisterRein

May 31, 2023
Does the cowgirl scene in this game require her to not be virgin anymore like the last game? Does it also need to be in Friday? She already read my books and learned cowgirl. I've been save scumming at night with her lust at 100+ but nothing's happening.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Does the cowgirl scene in this game require her to not be virgin anymore like the last game? Does it also need to be in Friday? She already read my books and learned cowgirl. I've been save scumming at night with her lust at 100+ but nothing's happening.
If i remember correctly,yes. She needs to have lost her virginity to initiate cowgirl. I'm also not sure if she also requires "5 penetration experience"(which is a invisible stat,you can't see it), which involves having experienced at least 5 insertions, so just losing virginity may not be enough.
Someone correct me if i'm wrong. I'll edit my post if required.

Edit: For clarification, I guess i meant for insertion requires penetration experience. She can probably still do cowgirl position,but limited to only intercrucial if she's still a virgin. Thanks BlueFireNick for the clarification.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
She doesn't need to be a non-virgin for the scene, but she won't actually put it in unless she's not a virgin. It is random chance, and can be any night, though high lust and frustration make it easier to trigger.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
The most important requirement here aside from learning the skill is her having high enough interest (preferrably 200+) and have masturbated at least 5 times. It's easy to get her to masturbate by getting her lust levels high enough, then bathing separately. You can also try to peek on her when she goes to the toilet and try to catch her in the act. You don't actually need to peek on her in the bath. Just check if the masturbation counter goes up for her.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Is there a way to transfer save files from fan translation version to Kagura/steam version?
Not possible, they are two different EXE programs. Same reason you can't transfer saves between the Skyrim LE and Skyrim SE.
I might... MIGHT... know a way to make saves transferable... without any changes needing done on the users end.

I'll experiment once the DLC is out and I'm working on that (mostly because at that point a lot of people might suddenly want to transfer their saves over from Kagura's)
No promises, but I will look into it.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Got a little delayed (redoing the panty descriptions took a lot more effort than anticipated) but should be able to put out a "rough" version of the revised translation I've been working on on Monday. First pass isn't entirely complete, but at the moment it covers all of the main scenario and all the h-scenes (I think?), plus as many of the random events as I've encountered or otherwise bothered to fix up. Not sure how redundant this is now that BlueFireNick has been doing something similar as he reformats the text in his version, but so it goes.

Anyway, if anyone wants to take a look at a maybe more stylistically consistent, maybe weebier translation from some internet weirdo, I should be able to get something out after a bit more testing, mostly just to make sure that I haven't outright broken progression somehow (probably not but I did accidentally break battles once so it's worth checking...).

luXe002

Apr 5, 2023
I might... MIGHT... know a way to make saves transferable... without any changes needing done on the users end.

I'll experiment once the DLC is out and I'm working on that (mostly because at that point a lot of people might suddenly want to transfer their saves over from Kagura's)
Thank you, I will be waiting.
But if it doesn't work. In this case, when the DLC is released in june, we will only be able to download it on the Kagura version, and we will not be able to complete the DLC on the fan translation version, right?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Is there a way to transfer save files from fan translation version to Kagura/steam version?
Not possible, they are two different EXE programs. Same reason you can't transfer saves between the Skyrim LE and Skyrim SE.

I heard that the compatibility was technically pretty simple, that it's the same save files. And that the only difference between the saves was the program name in the save file is different between the two.

Now whether it's easy to edit wolfrpg save files is a different problem entirely. My quick look at it gave me "妹!せいかつ ~ファンタジー~" as the project name in the fan translation.

botdf

Mar 22, 2024
Wait, specific question. Does imouto make any different dialogue of she stayed a virgin? When i go a playthrough i always take her v-card during the first week
this only changes the ending of the super great adventure. Final boss will insult your sister based on her being a virgin or a... promiscuous young lady

PotateTaken

May 13, 2024
Got suspicious about the actual dynamic between the MC and sister, so did another low interest playthrough(less than 20 interest at all times).
Turns out, the sister still gives you the "suspicious night set"(sleep tea) and then proceeds to giving you panties.
So really, who's coming on to whom here? Really thinking the rape tag is fake <.<

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Got suspicious about the actual dynamic between the MC and sister, so did another low interest playthrough(less than 20 interest at all times).
Turns out, the sister still gives you the "suspicious night set"(sleep tea) and then proceeds to giving you panties.
So really, who's coming on to whom here? Really thinking the rape tag is fake <.<
Well, it still ends in rape one way or another...
ScreenShot_2024_0518_23_35_24.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 76 Votes