• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Invite thread

Michelet

Dec 7, 2023
I was a forum member for 3 or 4 years and i didn't get an invitation. I would really appreciate an invitation

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021

Ahmed_saad10

Dec 15, 2023
Well if you have access to the forum, there are no locks. It seems like i can access all of these links...
I have a little problem about my accounts, could i start a conversation with you muttdoggy to get this sorted? I am the guy who is giving out invitation codes, but unfortunately my last account and all the conversations with users who needed the codes are gone. (I unfortunately used a tempmail, sorry!)

I also heard they want to merge the forum access with the exclusive comics access, so if you get a code you probably will have access to that in the future.

2041Dima

Jan 1, 2024
Привет,

Было бы неплохо получить приглашение, но пока могу отправить вам личное сообщение. Пожалуйста, начните мне личное сообщение.:)
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Can you send an invitation to 8muses

nbackup

Jan 2, 2024
Now that the 8muses forum is gone, how do we get the invite? Can someone invite me here by any chance? Thanks

lamythefirst

Dec 2, 2023
Now that the 8muses forum is gone, how do we get the invite? Can someone invite me here by any chance? Thanks
Where do you want to be invited to?

The 8muses forum is dead. This means that the invitation system is also dead.

Comicenjoyer

Nov 17, 2023
Where do you want to be invited to?

The 8muses forum is dead. This means that the invitation system is also dead.
Hello Iamthefirst , do you know what is going on with this new 8muses forum that multiple users have posted here? I mean it looks promising and resembles the original, but is this real and legit or is this just an imitation? Do you have any information?

lamythefirst

Dec 2, 2023
Hello Iamthefirst , do you know what is going on with this new 8muses forum that multiple users have posted here? I mean it looks promising and resembles the original, but is this real and legit or is this just an imitation? Do you have any information?
It has nothing to do with the original 8Muses forum.

Someone has started a new forum and taken over the well-known name without the permission of the original founder in order to profit from the fame of the old 8Muses forum.

Most of the former members of the old 8Muses forum have gone here:

Comicenjoyer

Nov 17, 2023
It has nothing to do with the original 8Muses forum.

Someone has started a new forum and taken over the well-known name without the permission of the original founder in order to profit from the fame of the old 8Muses forum.

Most of the former members of the old 8Muses forum have gone here:
Ah, so it is just an imitation, what a shame. Well i think i will still register, lets see what happens. But APC is also not bad, thanks

Reactions: lamythefirst

Comicenjoyer

Nov 17, 2023
Soo, with 8 muses being gone for quite some time,
are there any other websites that are invitation only which could be interesting to us here?