• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Invite thread

dave

Aug 22, 2016
i feel like there are a lot of websites that need invites to join, so i was wondering if we could share invites.

i'm currently looking for 8muses invite

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's not a bad idea to share invites here for many web sites. However, this is skirting 8muses requirements that you have to upload in the forums in order to be invited to membership to see the "exclusive" comic content. Personally, I don't mind that tactic since there's several thousand members here and some just may be members of 8muses who would be able to speak freely here and tell you what you'd need to know.
There is more than just 8muses that sends memberships by invite only. So what I'll do is move this to the general discussion topic and invite other members to give their input. Feel free to add whatever is on your mind regarding invites to and from sites and if you're willing or not willing. If you'd need someone to upload in order to cover your butt for extending any invites, please be sure to let us know that as well.

Reactions: TCMS

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Certain online comics that can't be seen by "non-members".. Look at the locks on the page.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Changed the name. Can we have invite thread is a yes or no question which wouldnt fit this particular forum. If people have invites to services / websites that they want to share they can come here :)

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I'd also like an 8muses invite, if there are any going.

Fouller

Mar 7, 2018
Kek, all the new accounts asking for 8pussies invites.
Yes, my F95 account is very new and doesn't have much activity. but I discovered the site a short time ago and didn't have time to get to know the community.
In contrast, I have been a member in the Luscious.net since 2014, bringing content that does not exist on the site when I can.