• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Invite thread

Comicenjoyer

Nov 17, 2023
Before anyone asks again for an 8muses invite:

THERE IS NO 8MUSES ANYMORE
THERE ARE NO INVITATIONS ANYMORE

please learn to read. If you need more information, go there:
https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-8muses-refugees.183829/post-13683499

It's almost 100 pages giving you all the information you need.

And no, this new "8muses" is not the old one. It's just an IMITATION. If it's evil or not is unknown.

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
Before anyone asks again for an 8muses invite:

THERE IS NO 8MUSES ANYMORE
THERE ARE NO INVITATIONS ANYMORE

please learn to read. If you need more information, go there:
https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-8muses-refugees.183829/post-13683499

It's almost 100 pages giving you all the information you need.

And no, this new "8muses" is not the old one. It's just an IMITATION. If it's evil or not is unknown.
i dont know what you are frothing about but 8muses works fine 8muses.com/

Comicenjoyer

Nov 17, 2023
i dont know what you are frothing about but 8muses works fine 8muses.com/
Just read the f*cking last sentence of my previous message. Or is it too hard to read a single comment, buddy?
In addition, just take a quick look on the thread i sent here, it's as plain as day that this new forum is NOT the old 8muses. Just because it has the same name doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:

Comicenjoyer

Nov 17, 2023
lamythefirst
Could you please tell the guy that he is absolutely wrong? I am slowly getting tired of telling everyone who comes here that all the information they need are already here. I really wonder why these people are not able to read or process information.

lamythefirst

Dec 2, 2023
lamythefirst
Could you please tell the guy that he is absolutely wrong? I am slowly getting tired of telling everyone who comes here that all the information they need are already here. I really wonder why these people are not able to read or process information.
It's also a bit tricky.

I was a moderator in the 8Muses forum so I should know exactly.

The original 8Muses forum is dead.

The main site 8Muses still exists. But no one can be invited to become a member anymore.

In the meantime, there is a new site called 8muses forum. However, it is an imitation that has nothing to do with the original forum. It has only taken over the well-known name in order to profit from the old fame of the forum.

Most of the former members of the original 8Muses forum have now moved to my new forum and feel very comfortable there:

Everyone is invited to follow me.